Swansea 1-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

some of the people here ,,should come back tomorrow and read what they have posted ,,,either that or fuck off and follow Barca

No we shouldnt, We pld SHITE! we have no tactics we have no flare we even have no skill at the moment over 1 million pounds a week wages on that pitch and we play like that? Week in and week out? VERY VERY POOR!

Well it can only get worse from now lads.

P.s. It was nice to see Cahill have his debut...... :blink:

HAHAHA AVB IS JUST, I DONT KNOW I AM LOST FOR WORDS

i want to say SHIT!, very poor at his job.

Bring back Ray!!!! we pld well and were playing on top of our game and from the second he has gone we have gone totally down hill!

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some of the people here ,,should come back tomorrow and read what they have posted ,,,either that or fuck off and follow Barca

Everyone is not as graceful as You. This is a Forum. People think and write stuff, whether in the moment or not. Most of the comments are based on facts plus emotions. Whomsoever had to shift loyalties has probably already done that, so please dont insult the ones that are blue in and out by making such statements like " fuck off go support Barca". I watched Barca vs Wigan today. Swansea being Barca and chelsea being wigan.

Its sad really. I dont understand why you dont get pissed off at the disgusting football being played by us.

Dont take this post badly.

Our transfers have been a mess:

Some how, beyond human comprehension, we have salvaged a point for this truly awful game. Looking at the game I just wonder about of transfers, have we kept the wrong players and sold the wrong ones?

Out:

Anelka: Offers a lot of creativity, and would easily be in our top 3 for creative players.

Benayoun: Ditto, he is creative. What makes it worse is us loaning him too Arsenal.

The two-aforementioned players are not a long-term solution we know that. If we do go after Lucas and Hazard in summer then more than adequate replacements are clearly in the market. Those two are diamonds and I just hope we do bring them in; it's almost incomprehensible in our current state!

McEachran: The lad oozes creativity and can see a pass that many can't. That doesn't always come with experience, and if we had the balls we would've kept him at the club and played him far more consistently than what we did.

Alex: He didn't want to be here, I would've loved him too stay but he's too good for the bench. Defence isn't the issue here anyway

Kakuta: Divisive is Gael, he needs playing time and he knows it but I just think given an opportunity at Chelsea, he can play, and even if it's not at his peek, it's definitely better than the shit we yield.

Still wearing Blue!

Malouda: He offers nothing anymore, and is filling the place of another player who can i.e. Piazon (too young), Mceachran, Kakuta.

Bosingwa: Guy can't cross, Cesar Azpilicueta would've been perfect but Ivanovic is just so much better than Jose it's laughable.

Meireles: Not expecting him to leave in half a season, but he shouldn’t be starting regularly. McEechran really should've stayed.

In the short-term I think our results could have been far better. In the long term, with us vying two WORLD-CLASS players in Lucas and Hazard, this transition could have been a lot easier. Anyway I hope the players prove me wrong. Top 4 is so vital, at the end of the day the team who gets it, either us or Arsenal, will get Hazard. It's as simple as that. Theirs a lot at stake.

I can't even phantom what kind of mauling to expect against MU;

Our best bet is to pack the midfield(Lamps hopefully fit); and play long balls to Lukaku; Mata and Sturridge; winning a point would be monumental at the moment.

Right now, we cannot go another day without a creative player or a right winger. But AVB seems to think the squad is good enough; he also seems to believe Malouda is someone who should have a spot in the first 11 while Lampard is out to add creativity. The hell is this parallel universe. Raul & Malouda didn't provide anything for 90 minutes can't have two players who add nothing to the attack in midfield. Send out Joshua to a team which right now has better balanced midfield then our own - barely give him a chance. Same old approach different manager

Incorrect. Torres was bought because of this, to be our saviour. Haha.

Since then hIs he ge did nothing useful, brought nothing but drama. Is he going to start, when will he score...

United equal on top. they will definetly bring there A-game on Sunday. This could get ugly.

Nah dont worry, we will beat United....then we will lose every other game this season and finish 15th.

Everyone is not as graceful as You. This is a Forum. People think and write stuff, whether in the moment or not. Most of the comments are based on facts plus emotions. Whomsoever had to shift loyalties has probably already done that, so please dont insult the ones that are blue in and out by making such statements like " fuck off go support Barca". I watched Barca vs Wigan today. Swansea being Barca and chelsea being wigan.

Its sad really. I dont understand why you dont get pissed off at the disgusting football being played by us.

I only saw the second half and we were on top and Swans defended well . I also supported us when we werent good enough to be called SHIT

Problem with Torres:

- He looked sluggish and slow

- He wanted a through ball but the ball always came to his feet + no Chelsea player can make a good through ball except Mata and sadly -_-" Torres

- When he made a run, the ball never came to him and in the end he looked confused

Btw, Essien played a good game, composed + good passing

Calm down everyone!

City gained 0 points, we gained 1 point. The rest is circumctancial. Another step to the PL trophy.

haha i hope that is a piss take! if not you really need to get the head of the clouds hehe