Swansea 1-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Bosingwa is shit but be grateful for his goal and the 1 point...we need every one of them from now on to stay in the top 4.

No he's right Malouda, Mikel, Lampard and Raul shouldn't play, also Ramires and Romeu beaue they are not world class.

Well done to Brendan and Swansea, really good footballing side and great work ethic. I actually envy their whole setup but anyway, so so fortunate to get away with a draw tonight despite the fact that we controlled the whole second half. Feel like there is so much work that needs done to this side that we would have needed this window and the summers to rectify the problems here. Im not going to single out individual players here for ridicule, there were no outstanding performances to speak of anyhow, but something needs to be said or done to this squad to sort this out. Ive read with and laughed at people in our transfer thread who have talked about players like Eden Hazard who wont be going to Le Arse because they wont be in the champions league next year. Well ive got a wake up call for you folks...WE MIGHT NOT BE THERE! Its fine to say Le Arse and scumpool are droping points the same as us but we are severely riding our luck here. Im not down grading this Swansea side because they are twice the footballing side that we are but we have to turn this around soon. There are so many creative issues that im starting to doubt whether a creative mid is all we need. Im extremely disillusioned tonight but i still hold out some hope for us yet...just

Well done to Brendan and Swansea, really good footballing side and great work ethic. I actually envy their whole setup but anyway, so so fortunate to get away with a draw tonight despite the fact that we controlled the whole second half. Feel like there is so much work that needs done to this side that we would have needed this window and the summers to rectify the problems here. Im not going to single out individual players here for ridicule, there were no outstanding performances to speak of anyhow, but something needs to be said or done to this squad to sort this out. Ive read with and laughed at people in our transfer thread who have talked about players like Eden Hazard who wont be going to Le Arse because they wont be in the champions league next year. Well ive got a wake up call for you folks...WE MIGHT NOT BE THERE! Its fine to say Le Arse and scumpool are droping points the same as us but we are severely riding our luck here. Im not down grading this Swansea side because they are twice the footballing side that we are but we have to turn this around soon. There are so many creative issues that im starting to doubt whether a creative mid is all we need. Im extremely disillusioned tonight but i still hold out some hope for us yet...just

probably the best post of the night . hope it gets the recognition it dearves

Almost the entire first half was a shambolic display. Absolutely one of the more shocking displays from us in some time. However, we somehow seemed to get ourselves together toward the end. The second half was loads better. We dominated. We are still bogging down in the final third. One of things I've been noticing is our forwards seem to wait in the area for rebounds, spills, etc. Take a fucking gamble for heaven's sake and run to toward the goal for a tap in.

Overall, I think we deserved the point, even with a jammy deflection drawing us level. They dominated us in the 1st half. Us them in the 2nd.