Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The situation is not in Juventus' favour anymore. Things have changed dramatically in the last hours.

Conte was the soul of that team and players like Vidal and Pogba are attached to him. I dont know what they think about Conte's resignation, but I'm pretty sure they are not so excited at the prospect of starting a new era with Max Allegri and Mancini.

Things won't be the same - new coach, new tactics, new training methods, new atmosphere at the team etc.

Heard something last days about Juve offering Pogba a new deal - now I'm not so sure Pogba will accept it.

He is in his last two years of contract and Juve should be careful now - if Pogba will reject their contract offer, then they should make a decision this summer because in a year from now he'll be in his last year of contract and Juventus will end up like Bayern - losing a ~€50m worth player for peanuts.

Mourinho should work his magic here and convince Pogba to reject that new deal, then pressure Juventus on selling him.

As I said, Juventus should be very careful here - in case Pogba will reject the new deal, then they should listen to any offer bigger than €50-55m.

In a year time if he still hasn't signed a new contract he will be worth 20-30m max as he only got 1 year left. Essentially if any team offer even 50m now imo they will take it if Pogba says he won't sign a new contract

According to Di Marzio Allegri is next Juventus manager :lol:

They might as well just let a room full of smoking monkeys* manage. The product on the pitch would be about the same, and the touchline antics would be a sight to behold.

*Yes, this is a Simpsons reference.

While Pogba is a fantastic talent, I'm rather surprised about absurd 60m that are mentioned. WTF that's a shitload of money for a unproven player with 2 years on his contract xO

35m is max it should be considered for him.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You