Paul Pogba

Madmax

PSG cannot sign anyone anymore this summer as their budget is restricted to 50m, which they have blew all on Luiz. Well unless they decide to ignore it but I doubt it, although they could always sell the likes of Pastore, Lavezzi...etc or even Cavani to continue spending. Next summer is a different story though so we really need to get him this summer if he decides he wants to leave.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care how much the transfer is, if we go in for him at €75m(which I HIGHLY doubt is accurate) its because the club can afford it and that's the most important thing. Having said that I don't think we will need to blow them out of the water with a bid of £60m, if Pogba doesn't sign an extension towards the end of the summer that number becomes more manageable. Somewhere in the 35-40m range sounds about right.

^^^^^^^^ Tuttosport seem to be referencing The Sun of all papers in that link.

Mediaset are also saying "we are about" to bid" 75 million euros (without referencing the Sun) . Last time I checked, a bid doesn't take very long to be drafted. Treat it with his skepticism.

http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it/mercato/juventus/2014/articoli/1041625/chelsea-75-milioni-per-soffiare-pogba-alla-juventus-vidal-verso-il-manchester-united.shtml

Isn't the Sun supposed to be a "trusted publication" on Chelsea rumours?

If it's Rob Beasley hes generally reliable with Chelsea. Otherwise no.

At fulltime or pre kick off tonight can easily Mourinho trolling the media with his "Luis is final signing" line

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You