Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Van Ginkel is nowhere near Pogba in terms of potential. Not even close really

I never said he was. I think he can do a job for us this year and prove to ve a very good player given an oppurtunity. Enough that I think spending 60 mill on Pogba isnt really necessary

• 2 weeks later...

Paul Pogba’s entourage leaves door open to late window move

Contacted by L’Equipe, Paul Pogba’s entourage moved to deny claims from Juventus yesterday that talks are underway for a contract extension.

They instead had the following to say:

“No meeting has occurred and no discussion is planned. But we continue to repeat the same thing: today, Paul feels good at Juventus. Now, generally speaking, the last 10 days of the window look set to be important and full of movement.”

Paul Pogba’s entourage leaves door open to late window move

Contacted by L’Equipe, Paul Pogba’s entourage moved to deny claims from Juventus yesterday that talks are underway for a contract extension.

They instead had the following to say:

“No meeting has occurred and no discussion is planned. But we continue to repeat the same thing: today, Paul feels good at Juventus. Now, generally speaking, the last 10 days of the window look set to be important and full of movement.”

FUCK YES!!!!! DO IT MOU!

lol. In what world is Khedira 8-12m? Also do you have any clue what his wage demands are?

lol. he's on the last year of his contract. His wage demands may be high but lets be honest no team will offer him that much. Look at the clubs who are interested in him, Bayern and Arsenal, they both run a tight ship in terms of wages.

These Pogba fanboys are too much.

lol. he's on the last year of his contract. His wage demands may be high but lets be honest no team will offer him that much. Look at the clubs who are interested in him, Bayern and Arsenal, they both run a tight ship in terms of wages.

These Pogba fanboys are too much.

I will guarantee you that if Khedira goes in this window it won't be for 8-12m! That number is absurd even for a guy in the last year of his contract. 15-20m sounds more likely and having said that Khedira is nowhere near the type of player Pogba is becoming... Not to mention he's injury prone.

Pogba is a young thoroughbred ready to take the world by storm! I have no problem being called a Pogba fanboy, he's a fantastic player.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You