Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get the same impression from his twitter.

Really?

I've been following him for the past couple of years and he actually seems like a nice guy and properly passionate Chelsea fan. Never got the impression that he was a dick.

He hilariously makes fun of Arsenal a lot which I particularly enjoy.

Really?

I've been following him for the past couple of years and he actually seems like a nice guy and properly passionate Chelsea fan. Never got the impression that he was a dick.

He hilariously makes fun of Arsenal a lot which I particularly enjoy.

I get both impressions of him quite strongly to be honest. Hes proper Chelsea but hes come across as a dick on twitter more than once...

It wasn't last week but yes I have said that. Only reason why I back Dan Levene is because I've met him, had conversations with him. He's a pretty even keeled dude who doesn't post shit for click bait, so since I know him it makes it easier to digest.

others trust di marzio because he has a proven track record, doesn't mean you should have a go at them

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You