Paul Pogba

Madmax

I'm not patronising you at all, I know that's what you said. What I did find interesting though is how you put Dan Levene on the same level as a Sky or BBC, and then laugh when someone quotes someone like Di Marzio (who you also somehow put on the same level as Palmeri?), who actually has a proven track record in reporting transfers before they've actually been done. For me, Dan Levene reporting that Chelsea might be interested in Pogba changes nothing - if Sky or BBC reported it however it would be massive news... but each to their own I guess.

You're missing a big piece of WHY I put him on that level. Not because he knows all, but because he doesn't write about something he isn't informed of. Have you ever seen him write anything close to the bullshit that comes out of Italy?

And again you don't have to believe Dan Levene what we're discussing is why I do! And the reason I do is because I've met the man and had good conversations with him. When he writes something its not for click bait. Whether that's enough for you is not my concern.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mino Raiola: "Paul to Chelsea? It's just fantasy football. Everything is perfect at Juventus and no meetings are planned." #CFC (Tuttosport)

that means they want more money for him, raiola at his best

I cant stand Dan Levene. Self boasting prat. Bangs on about the miles hes travelled per season watching our games etc. Yes, because your tickets and travels are paid for you. Also seen him debate with someone once, and completely looked down on the guy because he hadn't been to as many games. He's a prick

I cant stand Dan Levene. Self boasting prat. Bangs on about the miles hes travelled per season watching our games etc. Yes, because your tickets and travels are paid for you. Also seen him debate with someone once, and completely looked down on the guy because he hadn't been to as many games. He's a prick

Get the same impression from his twitter.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You