Paul Pogba

Madmax

I think essentially for some people (..me lol) a 4-3-3 suggests a wider formation than the christmas tree.. Involving wingers alongside the striker and instead of the 2 CMs they are the AMs.

I don't see the hype about Kroos (albeit, I haven't watched him indepth) but he seems to be... Invisible?

That makes sense. But with a significant aerial threat in Costa, we sould use the full width of the pitch and get those crosses in.

About Kroos. Invisible? Unless you are talking about the inch perfect long balls to the feet of the attackers from a guy who is not even in the frame of the camera :P

Best case scenario would have been Kroos- Matic- Pogba instead of buying Fabregas. That could be the best midfield on the planet.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the rumours are true, it really does make you think on where players are playing next year. I think most of us have/had subscribed to the whole Matic-Fabregas as double pivot, with Pogba coming that means either Fabregas moves into Oscar territory or Matic suddenly becomes expendable. Curious..

Maybe the return of the Christmas Tree? :lol:

Azpilicueta --------Terry-Cahill----------------Luis

Pogba - Matic - Fabregas

Oscar ----------- Hazard

Costa

Matic is untouchable.

Our so called interest in him seems to be hotting up. Several sites are reporting a potential £60m offer for him.

News like this make me want to scream out loud of joy, just the thought of adding Pogba to our team would be mouthwatering.

I see he would be counted as English if we buy him. What the hell are we waiting for?

Our so called interest in him seems to be hotting up. Several sites are reporting a potential £60m offer for him.

Maybe there's something to it.. we can't really know just yet.

60M though? quite a lot..

News like this make me want to scream out loud of joy, just the thought of adding Pogba to our team would be mouthwatering.

I see he would be counted as English if we buy him. What the hell are we waiting for?

Feel the same. He would a great addition, and he would add towards to English quota.

Most of these sites are quoting the goal.com article... Wouldn't say it's hotting up.

I have seen newspapers reporting it aswell. I personally believe there is some truth in it.

Maybe there's something to it.. we can't really know just yet.

60M though? quite a lot..

I agree, but his age and the fact he would be classified as HG add to his value. He aren't only buying for the present, but the future aswell.

I dont see smallest need to have Kroos or James, they are quality but we dont need them. However I would love to have Pogba at Chelsea. Our midfield is still quite weak, and Pogba is the ideal man to play in 4:3:3.

And if we get him, ferguson and united failure will be even bigger. Thats always good to hear.

He is different than Neymar, James,...those are attackers while Pogba is incredibly versatile CM and he will be one of best in the future.

Would LOVE this to be true but unfortunately there isn't really any sensible sources reporting this. Goal started it, the daily star reported the goal article and now the mail are making their own story. There's actually very little out there. Look at when cesc joined, story erupted everywhere and all major sources jumped all over it. This just seems a random story. Hope I'm wrong

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You