Paul Pogba

Madmax

koke usually never plays in the pivot and Koke is just as slow as Cesc, if not slower.....

Pogba glides in the midfield like he is skating. Only thing Pogba has to work at imo is his workrate.. If he took just a little bit of Vidal's workrate/stamina, Pogba is set.

And what does that have to do with koke? You nake it seem as though he is not a good player. He may be slow, but his workrate is great. He has Oscar like workrate.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And what does that have to do with koke? You nake it seem as though he is not a good player. He may be slow, but his workrate is great. He has Oscar like workrate.

Watch the games where koke played in the pivot and he got killed like cesc is this season.

433 would work, but koke in the pivot is not a guarantee

His workrate is excellent, but oscar is faster and has better stamina

If Pogba/verrati was an option, Man City should of use the kdb+sterling money on pogba or verratti instead. With or without sterling/kdb, City was going to win the EPL, but Pogba/Verrati would of helped them in Europe instead of losing to a Juve team in manchester.

However, Pogba and Verrati are good enough to fight for their place in the big 3 in Europe, while as kdb and sterling are not.

If Pogba/verrati was an option, Man City should of use the kdb+sterling money on pogba or verratti instead. With or without sterling/kdb, City was going to win the EPL, but Pogba/Verrati would of helped them in Europe instead of losing to a Juve team in manchester.

However, Pogba and Verrati are good enough to fight for their place in the big 3 in Europe, while as kdb and sterling are not.

Why do you think that when clearly they needed an upgrade in the AM positions. Silva was the only real quality before Sterling and KDB arrived. Anyway I think City are more than fine in the CM positions. Toure looks back to his best. Fernandinho is good but not world class then they got good back ups in Delph and Fernando. They did not need to recruit in that department unless Toure left.

I think City has strengthen properly ... in Sterling/KDB and Silvia they have got pace, verstatility and creativity in the AM positions ... more important in Sterling they have got a good HOME GROWN players which they terribly lack in the squad.

With Toure sticking around for a year or 2 they can always go after the likes of Pogba/Verratti after a season ... because there are very few teams around who can match the price they would come for ...

• 1 month later...
Seeing the Inter vs Juventus (and every Juve's matches), only one thing pass for my head. How is possible that this guy has a market price of 80M or even 100, jesus!.

Thanks to god who Juve don't accepted our crazy bid for him. Our ridiculous start would have been even worst after such scam..

Seeing the Inter vs Juventus (and every Juve's matches), only one thing pass for my head. How is possible that this guy has a market price of 80M or even 100, jesus!.
Thanks to god who Juve don't accepted our crazy bid for him. Our ridiculous start would have been even worst after such scam..

Lol serious? I don't watch Serie A so I don't know haha, but there's surely a reason why City, Madrid, Barcelona and Chelsea are interested in him?

very poor in the 1st half against Inter, but was much better in the 2nd half, he wasnt 100% fit but showed glimpses of what he can do, I would still rather Verratti over Pogba though, but i doubt we will sign either of them

Pogba is one of the most-hyped/overrated players ever IMO.

The guy have flashes of brilliance, he can score a 30m volley screamer or do an elastico in the opponent's box but is inconsistent at what matters most.

I've seen him miss easy passes and take inconsiderate risk by dribbling in front of his defence and loose the ball.. I don't know, I'm just not convinced at all.

Last year, he was good because surrounded by class players as Vidal or Marchisio (which I think is on the contrary underrated), but now that he has to step up and confirm, he's not performing that well.

It might just be a dip in his performances atm but I would not be suprised at all if he kept his current level, which is poor.

I'm so happy he did not come, because without saying he would have been a flop, i'd rather spend the cash on Koke, or Verratti ( :wub: ), though it's seems impossible as I don't see why he'd leave Paris.

I think one of those 2 players would really strenghten the squad and bring something new.

Just go to Barcelona Paul, please.

by that logic Eden would only be worth 15mil. You gotta look at the entire body of work to value a player

by that logic Eden would only be worth 15mil. You gotta look at the entire body of work to value a player

If i should talk about the overall games that I have seen of Pogba, the opinion is the same.
The random match of Pogba is like this. The point is who sometimes he saves his poor performances with a stunning goal and everyone goes crazy saying that he is the best midfielder in the world, but i search and hope another things in a midfielder that only isolated great goals or "Elasticos" for a Vine collection.

POGBA!!!!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!

WHAT A FINISH! ANOTHER GOAL FOR VINE!

Haha you actually made me laugh outload! First time today from a football perspective unfortunately. Thanks! :D

PS: it's not sarcastic.

• 4 weeks later...

Pogba was immense today, imo, he ran the show, we should throw everything we have got to bring him to Stamford Bridge as soon as possible. I think we desperately are in need of such a gem; he is unpredictable and constantly creating chances, sometimes his passes are a bit sloppy, but overall he he's able to play beautiful and accurate long balls, he will improve with his concentration and his sloppy passes will decrease, i'm totally optimistic about that.
He gave de Bruyne a lecture how the game should be played. :ph34r:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You