Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny how most people saying he is overrated, because they don't watch him, are finally quiet today. Cheers, Paul. He'll be at PSG or Real, imo, though.

He is overrated. The 'don't watch him' argument is so weak. A silly assumption and how hard is it to watch Juve and France games?

If you play 15 games and play two or three great games, five good ones, five average ones and two or three poor games, you are not a great player.

His talent is unquestionable.

He is overrated.The 'don't watch him' argument is so weak. A silly assumption and how hard is it watch Juve and France games?

If you play 15 games and play two or three great games, five good ones, five average ones and two or three poor games, you are not a great player.

SYGNX6i.jpg

Nothing more to say.

He is overrated. The 'don't watch him' argument is so weak. A silly assumption and how hard is it to watch Juve and France games?

If you are basing your assumption on a price tag and the fact that some journalists point out that, right now, he is the best, if not the best, then a top 3 CM in the world, then yeah, he is overrated. But if you watch weekly, you'll see that he is amazing in what he does - which is, do his job, by controlling the tempo of the game, bringing forward runs when needed and being a defensive outlet, also when needed. I firmly believe, Jose sees RLC as something like Pogba, but funnily enough he wants him to have workrate, something Pogba doesn't have in abundance either.

If you are basing your assumption on a price tag and the fact that some journalists point out that, right now, he is the best, if not the best, then a top 3 CM in the world, then yeah, he is overrated. But if you watch weekly, you'll see that he is amazing in what he does - which is, do his job, by controlling the tempo of the game, bringing forward runs when needed and being a defensive outlet, also when needed. I firmly believe, Jose sees RLC as something like Pogba, but funnily enough he wants him to have workrate, something Pogba doesn't have in abundance either.

Pogba's a very good player but yeah, it's the one of the best midfielders in the world and the price tag. I disagree with the controlling the tempo part though. He did a very well doing that job against City but that's not his usual game. I haven't seen him play such a conservative and controlling role in a long, long time. Proper centre midfielder performance that was. Playmaking, holding on the to the ball with great poise, dominant but still decisive. I hope he'll continue in this role because he's not as good in an advanced position imo.

I have to say though, City's midfield was non-existant. He had an easier time than you'd expect. He had so much space and punished them for it. I still laugh at their incompetence in Europe with so much talent.

Dybala is another gem btw.

• 4 weeks later...

Chelsea make new transfer enquiry for Paul Pogba – report

Chelsea look set to revive their interest in Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba after making an enquiry over the Frenchman.

Pogba, 22, is regarded as one of the best young players in the world, and was strongly linked with the Blues back in the summer.

Chelsea now seem to be back in for him again after a drastic dip in form from midfielders Nemanja Matic and Cesc Fabregas this season.

Would he want to come though?

Not sure. I know he loves London and would likely make a small fortune to play here... Is a year out of the champions league really that big a deal? I think it will come down to what is offered to him

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You