Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JUVENTUS have agreed a pre-contract deal with Barcelona over the sale of Paul Pogba

Source the express

Not a surprise. we were never gonna get him after missing out in summer. still our chase for him was a sign of ambition to improve our cm and i will always remember that positively.

Not a surprise. we were never gonna get him after missing out in summer. still our chase for him was a sign of ambition to improve our cm and i will always remember that positively.

I'm hoping Barcelona go for him cause it leaves the door open for chelsea going for koke

I hope we dont go after him now ... He clearly has the potential (also hyped at times) but also wants to go to Barca with every other club as secondary... So let Barca take him after paying a ridiculous amount as quoted by the Juve chairman ...

We showed the intent by putting 60+m for him ... Now lets go after someone who would wants to come in without the chaos ... I m sure we dont want to look like fools going after someone who just wants to go else where and importantly he isnt the only player left ... A player is as good as his team!

Pogba under pressure to step up for winless Juve after high-profile exits leave a gaping void ahead of Champions League clash with Manchester City

I said it before the window shut, Juve should have cashed in while they could. You don't get bigger than the CL final alongside Pirlo and Vidal. He will depreciate by next summer and Juve will have wished they sold while his price was inflated by the great players around him.

Pogba under pressure to step up for winless Juve after high-profile exits leave a gaping void ahead of Champions League clash with Manchester City

I said it before the window shut, Juve should have cashed in while they could. You don't get bigger than the CL final alongside Pirlo and Vidal. He will depreciate by next summer and Juve will have wished they sold while his price was inflated by the great players around him.

hes over hyped he wouldn't lace zidane boots if zidane was still around

Pogba was head and shoulders the best midfield player today in the Juve -City game...(fernandinho has some good longshots and fouls)

Terrible offside call on his goal and would definitely be an upgrade to any team in the EPL. He would start on Chelsea over Cesc without any question

Pogba was head and shoulders the best midfield player today in the Juve -City game...(fernandinho has some good longshots and fouls)

Terrible offside call on his goal and would definitely be an upgrade to any team in the EPL. He would start on Chelsea over Cesc without any question

play with Matic pogba fabregas in a 4-3-3 formation mate 2bh I rather sign koke

play with Matic pogba fabregas in a 4-3-3 formation mate 2bh I rather sign koke

Koke rarely ever plays in the pivot and when he does, he is as slow if not slower than Cesc.

Atletico usually plays Koke as left midfielder with gabi-tiago in the middle. Koke could work in a 4-3-3, but as I said last year, Koke would essentially be a replacement to Cesc not a Cesc-koke midfield.

This Koke fascination is so hilarious.

Anyways pogba showed exactly why he is the type of player we need in the midfield. A real shame we couldn't prize him.

Why? Koke is top class

If he scored 1 or 2 screamers he'd have as many admirers as PP.

Why? Koke is top class

If he scored 1 or 2 screamers he'd have as many admirers as PP.

koke usually never plays in the pivot and Koke is just as slow as Cesc, if not slower.....

Pogba glides in the midfield like he is skating. Only thing Pogba has to work at imo is his workrate.. If he took just a little bit of Vidal's workrate/stamina, Pogba is set.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You