Paul Pogba

Madmax

Literally every time some paper says we're going to bid for someone it's "within 48 hours."

Are they hoping that people will forget by the second day so they won't be called on their bullshit?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a shit ton of money.

I have to keep ignoring the fact that this the same league that made Lamela and Cuadrado look world class, and whete Pirlo at 36 was running midfields.

Alexis came from that league aswell, look how it turned out. Its more about the player than the league realy.

Thats a shit ton of money.

I have to keep ignoring the fact that this the same league that made Lamela and Cuadrado look world class, and whete Pirlo at 36 was running midfields.

Well Tevez was good both here and there. Also plenty of other players who have played in BPL and also did well in Serie A so the league won't be a problem.

Absolutely. Pogba is on his way to London, It's clear.

.....guys, guys, guys, here you are doing what we in Italy call "Fantamercato", that is in english something like "market of fantasy".

ps. no need to sell Pogba at 100 to buy Draxler at 30. Juventus doesn't need to sell, or at least we would sell Coman for 20 m.euros if we need some cash.

pps. isla out doesn't change the extra ue situation, we have already signed Cuadrado and Alex Sandro.

^^

@hannibal :)

Coman to Bayern for 28 million euros.

Don't care what we pay at this point. Fuck it. Give him what he asks for.

Potentially the next Yaya Toure and only 22. Hell, even if he improves only slightly during the time we have him he's a damn good player who improves us. It also reinforces the message to the rest of Europe that Chelsea can attract the best players and pay whatever it takes to get a player they really want.

Pogba is one of those players like Hazard that star players in the future will look at and want to come play with.

Alexis came from that league aswell, look how it turned out. Its more about the player than the league realy.

Pogba isn't like Sanchez, who keeps going at it and at it until he wears opponents down.

EPL midfields are physical and will test Pogba's character. You cant fancy flicks your way through 38 EPL games. Even monsters like Matic wear out.

I`d rather edge our bets on 2 or 3 players for that price..there`s no such thing as a sure hit in the transfer market. but If our manager wants somebody I always hope they get them.then they can be judged by their choices more accurately.

Pogba isn't like Sanchez, who keeps going at it and at it until he wears opponents down.

EPL midfields are physical and will test Pogba's character. You cant fancy flicks your way through 38 EPL games. Even monsters like Matic wear out.

Yeah but you pointed as if whole serie a is so shit that no one is good enough for PL.

Pogba might not be your typical hard working CM (and if people expect that from him, they will be dissapointed), but his ball control and skill is unreal for a CM.

I have my doubts on him aswell considering his character (not that he would be dumb like Balotelli, but more regarding his role; he probably wants to be the playmaker of his team, not someone who will run till his legs fall off), but as of now, he is as promising as Hazard was few years ago. He is in that same category of talent.

Had quite great world cup at age of 21 and managed to reach CL finale at age 22. Yeah, he need to improve obviously, but if we get hands on him, we will get one of the best football talents in the world. And that will give huge statement from Chelsea about the project we build.

There are few players out there like Reus, Pogba, Koke, Verratti etc that I would sign regardless if they fit the team or not. I just want them to see in Chelsea if there is a chance. We are talking about future world best here.

But its ok to try for Pogba who is dirt cheap?

Juve know that at some point they must lose Pogba. PSG are a bit like ourselves where they only lose their best players when they choose to. You can't really poach the players from an ultra rich club like that. Unless it's Real Madrid or Barca that come asking.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You