Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just abit of a hunch but if we manage to get him I think we will go for a stop gap option at CB.then try again for Stones in January window or next summer.

if we instead aim for a longterm answer at CB like for example Laporte this summer..I think it`s less likely we will go in for Pogba.

I think Jose has seen how we are running out of English options and whilst us having no English players may be the dream for some on here,i know Jose understands how it`s important to have players in the team/squad that come from the same nation a club does.

The god of the transfer rumor has talked. I feel that this thread will explode xD.

Back in the days Palmeri was very reliable journalist, but now he is really bad, even Di Marzio isn't reliable as much as u guys think.

footballitalia

footballitalia ‏@footballitalia

Reports Julian Draxler could join Juventus in 24 hours, as hes asked Schalke to sell him.

So...If they get Draxler, then no need for Oscar. They've added Cuadrado, and Witsel too maybe.

That seems enough replacement for Pogba.

So, Juve may just cash in.

Manzukidic replaces Tevez.

Witsel replaces Vidal.

Kedira replaces Pirlo.

Draxler and Cuadrado replace Pogba.

footballitalia

Reports Julian Draxler could join Juventus in 24 hours, as hes asked Schalke to sell him.

So...If they get Draxler, then no need for Oscar. They've added Cuadrado, and Witsel too maybe.

Witsel replaces Vidal.

Kedira replaces Pirlo.

I hope with all my heart they sign Draxler! It would increase our chance at Pogba for sure, especially since he's a n10 which is the position they've been trying to fill for some time now.

Kedira replaces Pirlo.

I dint think even at his age now you could say that. Plus as mentioned hes off the pitch for at least 2 months plus whatever other injuries hes bound to get.

Last proper report I read for some reason Juve was wanting EITHER a DCM OR ACM. You would wonder tho why not both.

I dint think even at his age now you could say that. Plus as mentioned hes off the pitch for at least 2 months plus whatever other injuries hes bound to get.

Last proper report I read for some reason Juve was wanting EITHER a DCM OR ACM. You would wonder tho why not both.

Doesn't matter if Khedira is not fit. He was brought in to replace Pirlo. I doubt Juve use more funds this year on the same position.

footballitalia

Witsel replaces Vidal.

Kedira replaces Pirlo.

Don't forget to add Ramires to that list.. he's def off if we get Pogba.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You