Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still I'm sure we'll sign two players at the deadline day, or even earlier. Likely a double deal with Zenit for Witsel and Garay, two stopgap options, not a huge upgrade of what we already have but they'll help us having a decent season at least. And i'm more reliable than many tweets i've seen posted here. :D

I think we actually were ready to step into the new season with the same squad that have won the league last year + Begovic/Falcao and a LB.

Then in the last few weeks we realized we have to react to City's spending spree but wrongly targeting un-buyable players at the minute.

Jose, Marina, Emenalo and all the board were absolutely brilliant last summer, but now they have to take the blame for this mess.

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 30 sek.před 31 sekundami Zobrazit překlad
Juventus didn't close the talks with Chelsea for Pogba. Doesn't mean it will go through.Imho, they're checking what players could be swapped

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You