Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"He is a Juventus player and I am the Chelsea manager," Mourinho added. "If I get another player at the end of the market, good. If not, the squad that I have is good."

Read more at http://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/mourinho-silent-stones-saga#yw4UxRchiwOlBaQi.99

So we are definitely interested.

First of, your post are at the very least condescending. You find it so "funny" that you feel obliged to come into the forum and announce Pogba is not coming every other day. You think he doesn't leave Juve ? fine !! now move the fuck on. Look, everyone here understands that Pogba coming has a minuscule possibility. You don't need to remind everyone 10 times that he's not coming and you find it funny that people are obsessed about it. If you're gonna post something-- at least do some favor to your own time and post something constructive or informative- not the same garbage "I find it funny", "he's been given no 10", "english Press bla bla bla" 10 times.

From my point of view, people here are simply enjoying the thrill of uncertainty of this transfer window.

(..enjoying the thrill based on nothing)

Don't get nervous, I was here to tell you how the things really work at Juventus and Italy nowadays, that's what I did in the post you quoted.

However, I'm not appreciated in this topic I see, so... see you the next time boys! : )

#Schalke are finally open to sell Draxler to #Juventus. Schalke want €27.5m+€5m bonus. Juventus offered €23-24m+€5-6m bonus. (via @DiMarzio)

Mourinho on Pogba (1/2): "He is a Juventus player. I did a little critic at Allegri because I don’t like him speaking during..." #CFC

Mourinho on Pogba (2/2): "...the summer about Oscar. I’m not going to be like [that] with Pogba. He’s a Juventus player." #CFC

#Schalke are finally open to sell Draxler to #Juventus. Schalke want 27.5m+5m bonus. Juventus offered 23-24m+5-6m bonus. (via @DiMarzio)

Mourinho on Pogba (1/2): "He is a Juventus player. I did a little critic at Allegri because I dont like him speaking during..." #CFC

Mourinho on Pogba (2/2): "...the summer about Oscar. Im not going to be like [that] with Pogba. Hes a Juventus player." #CFC

Goodbye, Pogba. We hardly knew thee.

why man?

I'm just being informative.

I think you add to the whole experience of transfer windows - and for the record you're respectful too. We'll see if you are just here for the Pogba saga or if you'll stay on here for the season.

Who knows you may turn out a blue ;)

I think you add to the whole experience of transfer windows - and for the record you're respectful too. We'll see if you are just here for the Pogba saga or if you'll stay on here for the season.

Who knows you may turn out a blue ;)

you think he might be a TOFFEE that is so cruel :halo:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You