Paul Pogba

Madmax

If we sign Pogba I can see him playing AM vs lesser sides but I can see Mou training him for a more disciplined role in big games.

Or maybe a 4-3-3 with Cesc and Pogba interchanging who is the furthest forward?

Hi friend!

Pogba with Juventus usually plays as a midfielder but falling to the sides especially on the left side. Maybe Jose is thinking

in Pogba to take a similar role with us.

At the beginning of the season we played a game approach where only Matic had a permanent position on the pitch, with Fabregas, Oscar, Willian and Hazard

interchanging their positions continuously.

Maybe Jose wants to regain that approach game with Pogba. In fact, for me Pogba is a player who plays more comfortable with freedom on the pitch.

But it is surely true that Jose will try to make Pogba a much more disciplined player tactical aspects.

In a hypothetical Pogba first season with us, I think Fabregas take the place of CM and Pogba the place of AM more advanced than Fabregas on the pitch.

But with time Pogba will assume more responsibilities and tactical discipline to become a CM. But the first year I think it's difficult for Pogba had a similar role to Fabregas in the important games, mainly because Jose is often not run any risks until he is absolutely secure.

Regards.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'm biased but IF I was Pogba, a young very talented player thats got loads of potential (AND I KNEW IT) I think I would like to play, at this age, with a manager I thought would get me to the level i wanted to be.

Lets face it hes a rich old boy and if he comes to us or Citeh his wages arent going to be so much different. It might come down to who he will know at his next club and how much the manager is willing to go out of his way to get into his head and talk him round to his way of thinking. eg Cescy.

Yes course its going to be hard but IMO if Mou wanted him he would do all in his powers to get him.

Debruyne is playing well in a league that is played at a slower pace. He couldn't handle the rigours of the prem and moreover Jose's high standards of performance and work rate. Good player but not for Chelsea.

Couldn't handle the rigours of the prem? More like he wasn't given the chance

de bruyne has done well since leaving chelsea mate

Why does doing well mean automatically we should regret it?

Yaya, Sanchez, Ibra and Cesc all left Barca and shined in their new destinations but I bet very few Barca fans lose sleep with them.

Player's can leave and do well without it being a mistake, KDB wouldn't have worked in this side, we have basically honed down Matics attacking abilities (which are very underrated) to accommodate Cesc's not so great defence game, so can you imagine how overworked Nemanja would be if he had Kevin in front as well? Stamina isn't his strong point as it is.

Chelsea expressed an interest in Pogba themselves, but have been scared off by his price tag, now in excess of £60m. (Independent) #CFC

Jose Mourinho is also committed to giving 19-year-old Ruben Loftus-Cheek a chance to become part of the first team (Independent) #CFC

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You