Paul Pogba

Madmax

Modric is one of the only players that having 30 I would bring to Chelsea, the best midfielder of the world so far. This is one of these players that hurts me so much that we don't signed.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be possible to put together in our team Koke and Pogba on the same starting eleven?

Money is the only problem, but it would be interesting to evaluate this possibility. Now football is decided in midfield and us with Matic - Koke - Pogba - Fabregas we would have a spectacular midfield in every way.

Although I do not know how they could fit the pieces. Koke and Pogba can play on the sides, Koke anywhere and Pogba preferably on the left. Maybe putting Hazard as a pure striker like Messi or Ronaldo style that could make the pieces fit. Or put Hazard on the right side, but that option personally do not like me too much because Hazard on the left is much more dangerous.

Matic

Koke Pogba

Fabregas

Diego Costa Hazard

Regards.

http://www.espnfc.com/barclays-premier-league/story/2377230/premier-league-managers-split-over-fas-home-grown-proposals

It is still a plan and still discussed, yes if it's accepted, Pogba might not categorized as a HG anymore, so does Fabregas.

Thanks RB.

My understanding, from the post I mentioned, is that Pogba narrowly fails to qualify under the existing regulations.

Thanks RB.

My understanding, from the post I mentioned, is that Pogba narrowly fails to qualify under the existing regulations.

You're welcome.

Well I always thought, as long as Fabregas still count as a HG, Pogba will be too. So does Lukaku. Not sure about Moses, as he might still count as a HG with existing and new regulation, if I'm not mistaken.

I can see Real dishing over €60 mil, like they did for James. If so, I would gladly take Modric, while they enjoy Kroos, Pogba, Isco and James.

BTW last year, the best defender in Serie A was valued around 60m€ by Sabattini (Roma's director). Barca, and Man Utd et al were ready to offer something but such figure put them off. Barca eventually landed Mathieu and Vermalean while United went for Rojo.

Nobody was ready to negotiate that price with Roma and after 2 months Benatia went to Bayern for something like 26m€ + 4 add ons. Far than from that 60m€ figure.

Now Palermo president can't shut the f**k up, instead he talks literally every week about Dybala and how he's going to sell him big time. Doubt that there will be someone stupid to throw 40m€ for him, but hey, you never know. Maybe Pastore all over again.

That valuation by Italian presidents and directors are very odd and often laughable but you can't blame them. They're in crisis and want to milk somebody if that's possible. But Chelsea won't swallow that bait I'm sure.

Barcelona will offer £50m for Paul Pogba with Chelsea as their only rivals for the Juventus midfielder, say reports in Spain

You're welcome.

Well I always thought, as long as Fabregas still count as a HG, Pogba will be too. So does Lukaku. Not sure about Moses, as he might still count as a HG with existing and new regulation, if I'm not mistaken.

Fabregas came to England when he was 16, no questions about his homegrown status at all. Pogba just managed under 3 seasons under 21 here, so he doesn't qualify because it's just under.

Moses could've played for England, he's been here for a very long time. Not even questionable, even under new regulations.

IMO in the last days are occurring a series of events that make me think that Pogba is closer to us than any other team.

- Mino Raiola has faced Real Madrid with very harsh words about Real. For me if Ancelotti continues to coach Real Madrid They will try to sign Verratti ahead of Pogba.

- United seems more interested in Kevin Strootman because they have to make several signings this summer and Pogba is too expensive.

- Barcelona can not sign players until January 2016. For me it is unthinkable that a player like Pogba accepts stay in Juventus one year on loan to go in 2016 to Barcelona.

- Manchester City is a possibility, although I think Pogba rather Chelsea than City. But it's just a feeling.

And US having a coach who loves the players with the characteristics of Pogba and we have economic capacity to make his move. They are just feelings but in recent days it seems that his move may be near us.

Regarding his final price ... for me will be between 45 and 60 million pounds. More than this would be madness. I am sure that Juventus are interested in Ramires and Oscar. Maybe Ramires can be sold for 10/15 million pounds and Oscar for 30/35 million pounds. In the worst case would be 10 + 30 million pounds so we could sign Pogba by Oscar + Ramires and 20 million pounds. A rather interesting option taking into account their age and quality.

To my Koke and Pogba must be our priorities. Taking into account the rules of the Financial Fair Play for us would be important to have two very young player to not need make large expenditures on signings in the next 5/7 years.

Regards to ALL.

IMO in the last days are occurring a series of events that make me think that Pogba is closer to us than any other team.

- Mino Raiola has faced Real Madrid with very harsh words about Real. For me if Ancelotti continues to coach Real Madrid They will try to sign Verratti ahead of Pogba.

- United seems more interested in Kevin Strootman because they have to make several signings this summer and Pogba is too expensive.

- Barcelona can not sign players until January 2016. For me it is unthinkable that a player like Pogba accepts stay in Juventus one year on loan to go in 2016 to Barcelona.

- Manchester City is a possibility, although I think Pogba rather Chelsea than City. But it's just a feeling.

And US having a coach who loves the players with the characteristics of Pogba and we have economic capacity to make his move. They are just feelings but in recent days it seems that his move may be near us.

Regarding his final price ... for me will be between 45 and 60 million pounds. More than this would be madness. I am sure that Juventus are interested in Ramires and Oscar. Maybe Ramires can be sold for 10/15 million pounds and Oscar for 30/35 million pounds. In the worst case would be 10 + 30 million pounds so we could sign Pogba by Oscar + Ramires and 20 million pounds. A rather interesting option taking into account their age and quality.

To my Koke and Pogba must be our priorities. Taking into account the rules of the Financial Fair Play for us would be important to have two very young player to not need make large expenditures on signings in the next 5/7 years.

Regards to ALL.

You forgot one of the main interested on him, probably the most with Madrid, PSG.
Anyway, I think that Pogba will finish in the 90% of probabilities in Real Madrid, the other 9% for PSG, and the lack 1% for the others.

Yes. I don't understand this obsession with signing only young players. A player contributing for 3, 4 years would be great as well. 3-4 years is a very long time in football. Modric has been performing at a high level since his Tottenham days. A 4 month injury won't kill him. Even better, he's already been doing well since his return. He was one of the better players on the pitch in the recent Clasico.

Not with FFP. In Chelsea's position the amortized fees for transfers are intrinsic to the clubs well being. paying big money for a one contract player can have adverse affects on our future dealings. I'm not worried about it though, the club clearly understand this and have obviously re-signed players under contract with that in mind.

Pogba is the buy could likely get 3 contracts out of him, and if true his fee spread out over a renewal would be peanuts.

Not with FFP. In Chelsea's position the amortized fees for transfers are intrinsic to the clubs well being. paying big money for a one contract player can have adverse affects on our future dealings. I'm not worried about it though, the club clearly understand this and have obviously re-signed players under contract with that in mind.

Pogba is the buy could likely get 3 contracts out of him, and if true his fee spread out over a renewal would be peanuts.

Let's just say we disagree. Modric would be a wonderful addition imo, regardless of FFP. Not that it's happening.

You forgot one of the main interested on him, probably the most with Madrid, PSG.
Anyway, I think that Pogba will finish in the 90% of probabilities in Real Madrid, the other 9% for PSG, and the lack 1% for the others.

Hi friend!

Yes, I forget PSG.

But I think it's unlikely that Pogba want to go to PSG taking into account that belongs to a little league and with a project not fully consolidated.

For me a player with the ambition of Pogba not be raised go to PSG. To Pogba would be paddling alone when he can be in Real Madrid or Chelsea surrounded by great players.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I do not think that for Pogba PSG is an option, rather he and Raiola used PSG to increase his salary and the final price of the operation.

Although you are right, PSG is an option and reports constantly relate them with Pogba.

Regards.

After the way we lost to PSG, they totally controlled us in midfield which is unacceptable, we need to strenghten our defence and midfield!

I know in this area we should talk about Pogba, but i like to compare Pogba/Koke to discuss who suits this Chelsea team better.

Personally i prefer Koke over Pogba because Koke plays more defensive, look at his tacklings and his workrate, he is all over the place.

Moreover his passing, crossing and holding on to the ball is fantastic. Arguably his vision and playmaking abilities are better than Pogbas.

Koke can dominante and organise a game, if its necessary he can slow it down or make it faster, it's all depending on the situation.

Pogba is a different type of player. He is a spectacular one, sometimes he scores wonder goals or shows some magic tricks. His dribbling ability is fantastic.

From there he has got his reputation, he is the perfect vine player and his personality relieves enhancing his popularity.

Pogba is the typical box-to-box player, like Yaya Toure who is the prototype these days. Yaya runs a lot with the ball, but lately top clubs like Bayern Munich or Barca taught him a lesson. Nowadays you can't hold too long on to the ball because the top teams keep the space tight.

In my opinion a free-flowing passing game is the most important thing in modern football for sustainable success!

If things don't go the way it should be, midfielders like Pogba need to man up and start controlling the game, sadly i haven't seen that from Pogba.

Players like Oscar, Fabregas, Ramires lack those qualities too.

Maybe Fabregas can be more dominant, if only his colleagues start protecting him more, but the game against PSG clearly shows, that a nice guy like Ramires can't do it.

Pogba as well as Koke would strenghten the current team immensely, my intension isn't to bash Pogba, in my view Koke suits a little better in Chelseas current team, thats all. I agree with supporter, who is by the way a fantastic User, that if its possible, we should get them both, that would make one hell of a team, hehe.

Happy Easter!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You