Paul Pogba

Madmax

I think Mino Raiola will not negotiate with any team right now as long as Paul Pogba continues injured. It is logical. If Pogba is recovered to play against Real Madrid in the semifinals of the Champions League and he has good performance (even with the ability to play and win the final) the final price would be much higher, both the price and the contract for Pogba.

Until he recovers from his injury there will be no negotiations with anyone (IMO).

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't care less on this player. There ARE other excellent players in central MF in the world. For the sake of the sport and the current generation, I hope there's another player close to Pogba's caliber. Hopefully RLC becomes one for us.

They are talking to PSG first because PSG is going to make the highest offer probably. They will then use that offer as a bargaining chip in the negotiations for the team that they really want to go to, which is probably Real Madrid.

If he goes to PSG, a club probably smaller then the one hes already at in terms of history and prestige, then he's shown his true colours. He should go somewhere to push himself, the French League is not the right move. Don't think Real Madrid is either unless they sell Modric but can't see it given how Modric is a brilliant player and can go on at that level for 2 or 3 more years at least before playing as a 6.

If he goes to PSG, a club probably smaller then the one hes already at in terms of history and prestige, then he's shown his true colours. He should go somewhere to push himself, the French League is not the right move. Don't think Real Madrid is either unless they sell Modric but can't see it given how Modric is a brilliant player and can go on at that level for 2 or 3 more years at least before playing as a 6.

He would be going to his home club. It's all players dream to play for the team they support. That dream would be fulfilled. Whether it's the right or wrong decision, is neither here nor there.

He would be going to his home club. It's all players dream to play for the team they support. That dream would be fulfilled. Whether it's the right or wrong decision, is neither here nor there.

bf730a1623e625a4538d6a390ad2916e.jpg
Where was he born?

Would it free up matuidi? Would be fantastic ... or cabaye (not so exciting but still good)

I doubt the former, but I'm sure the latter will be off in the summer.

I could see Juve being very interested in a swap for Verratti, but not sure PSG would be inclined to such a proposal.

Pogba wouldnt go to PSG, im pretty sure about it. And also rumors saying he dont want to go to France and you can understand why.

Matudi? going for him would be too much money for the wrong midfielder. Not the CM we need.

Im shocked that to discover that Matuidi is 28. I think that's too old, might as well wait for RLC, Colkett,etc.

Also found out that he and Pogba share the same agent... so....

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You