Paul Pogba

Madmax

I agree with you that Jose did great job on Hazard overall game; defending, awarness etc. But in big games, I think Hazard could do slightly better, but thats due to Jose tactics too.

There is alot on character though. Pogba is very ''free minded'' player. He said few times he likes Arsenal and barca style. I have no doubt he could learn tactical part of game and improve defensively alot, but I wonder if he wants to do that. I see him as determined player who will say what he thinks. And I believe he wants a role when he has alot of freedom. Wasnt it case at juve that he told the board/coach to give him more freedom or sth?

And like I said, the main problem in this trio wouldnt be Pogba, but Cesc. IMO he has certain flaws that can be covered only with two tacticaly reliable DMs in big match behind him.

I think he's too young to decide what his in game mentality is. He hasn't developed mentally for any of us to say with any certainty what his in game brain is like. That's where Jose comes in...

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lately Wenger has switched from 4231 to 4141 and they have been playing quite Ok.

-------Costa/Remy----------

Hazard-------Pogba/RLC------Cesc/Oscar---------Willian/Cuad

-------Matic---------

Luis----------Terry------Zouma-------Azpi/Ivan

-----------------------Tibau--------------------------

I honestly think it's a joke associate Paul Pogba with Barcelona mainly because Barcelona can not sign until 2016.

In Barcelona say that maybe Pogba could accept to stay on loan at Juventus until January 2016 to then go to Barcelona in january!. A joke.

It's sad, but if tomorow Atletico de Madrid eliminated Real Madrid in Champions League They will probably put more than 100 million euros and they have signed Pogba in July.

But our only hope we have left are the words of Mino Raiola about Real Madrid ...

Regards.

Don't know why any world class player would want to play for PSG. Even Pogba who's from Paris.

It's a nothing league. PSG haven't even played well in the league this year yet they'll still win it. That's how poor the competition is.

Your entire season hinges on your success in the CL and they aren't winning that. So every season is meaningless.

I can not believe that Pogba wants to play with PSG in the French league. With all due respect, that would be take a big step back in his career and think only about money.

I do not think Pogba will accept to go to PSG, he's a player who shows the ambition of becoming one of the best players in the world, and from PSG this is impossible. I do not think Pogba is the kind of player who moves just for the money.

I think it's just a rumor (At least I hope so).

Regards.

Di Marzio is also reporting it who's usually one of the best.

Not really. He's reporting, that PSG has made verbal offers to Juventus and Pogba.

Only verbal offer, nothing has been agreed.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You