Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is Madrid bound, he will be sold for crazy money, Gareth Bale ballpark.

Not that i think Isco is better then Pogba or Koke, but i prefer him over the two. He is the most dynamic no.10 we can get.

I have no doubt we're in for him but this fella is full of shit

CAZB-4dW4AAg-aZ.jpg

Taken today at the Bridge.

Don't get me wrong, I don't believe in Buck - Raiola meeting, but this picture prove nothing. Why Buck can't meet with Raiola and Iain Duncan Smith on same day?

Don't get me wrong, I don't believe in Buck - Raiola meeting, but this picture prove nothing. Why Buck can't meet with Raiola and Iain Duncan Smith on same day?

If there are negotiations going on you don't plan two meetings in one day its not like there aren't 364 other days where less is going on. Most likely bullshit.

Hi friend!

Oscar, Ramires, Mikel, Remy and perhaps Willian can leave this summer. With that money we can make big signings.

Also Cahill and Cech (although I prefer that Peter stay at home with us).

Jose usually use 14 to 16 players throughout the season so we can sell these players without entailing a dramatic loss if we make good signings.

For me:

Oscar - Koke

Mikel and Ramires - Kondogbia

Remy - Dybala

Willian - Mata

Cahill - Varane

Obviously we can not sign all these players, but this would be a good roadmap.

We can also get money for our players on loan.

Regards.

Oscar, worst bet ever from Jose. Hope he takes his loss and let him go for a decent price.

Mikel sounds likely, hope that Ake takes his spot next season.

Ramires and Willian are Jose's unlimited workhorses, maximum 1/2 will go but I think both will stay. "My Ramires is back" and "never stop running Willian"

Remy is the next Demba, think he will leave eventually. Hopefully with a EPL medal

Cahill is a good back up CB, he is also the last English man we have when JT retires. We should not let him leave.

He is Madrid bound, he will be sold for crazy money, Gareth Bale ballpark.

Not that i think Isco is better then Pogba or Koke, but i prefer him over the two. He is the most dynamic no.10 we can get.

Hi friend!

Totally agree with you. Isco would be absolutely perfect. His performance with Real Madrid is still impressive.

Maybe if Real Madrid sign Paul Pogba we could try his signing.

I live in Madrid and usually go to Santiago Bernabeu. The problem to sign Isco is that he is now the favorite player of Real Madrid fans. If Real Madrid sold Isco that would be a great tragedy for their fans.

But with Florentino Perez anything can happen. Perez is not very keen to opt for Spanish players. Maybe he considers a good change sign Pogba and sell Isco.

If that happens we should be in pole position to sign Isco, a huge player.

Regards.

Not sure what this is... You think he has a Balotelli make up because he celebrates his goals? kinda weird, he's a kid expressing himself. I think comparing him to Balotelli is a bit of a stretch.

Dude, looks like I have something personal against Pogba, but it is not.

A player can celebrate goals as he wishes, but it is an obvious symptom of immaturity. When Pogba makes a goal he is more concerned with making an aesthetic celebration than his own emotions.

Obviously I do not say that Pogba is like Balotelli, but with his age, his behavior are dangerous.

Many great players have failed because of their behavior, not only Balotelli, Cassano also Adriano. With 22 years is quite easy to become "crazy" if anyone do not manage well the fame. And Mino Raiola is not someone who can stop the extravagant behavior of the players who he represents, quite the opposite. So Raiola also is representative of Ibra and Balotelli.

But I do not doubt the quality of Pogba. It is probably the first, second or third player with more future today. Probably perfect for Jose. But if he does not manage well the fame his future might not be as expected.

But Pogba would be a great signing. Without a doubt.

Regards.

Dude, looks like I have something personal against Pogba, but it is not.

A player can celebrate goals as he wishes, but it is an obvious symptom of immaturity. When Pogba makes a goal he is more concerned with making an aesthetic celebration than his own emotions.

Obviously I do not say that Pogba is like Balotelli, but with his age, his behavior are dangerous.

Many great players have failed because of their behavior, not only Balotelli, Cassano also Adriano. With 22 years is quite easy to become "crazy" if anyone do not manage well the fame. And Mino Raiola is not someone who can stop the extravagant behavior of the players who he represents, quite the opposite. So Raiola also is representative of Ibra and Balotelli.

But I do not doubt the quality of Pogba. It is probably the first, second or third player with more future today. Probably perfect for Jose. But if he does not manage well the fame his future might not be as expected.

But Pogba would be a great signing. Without a doubt.

Regards.

All I'm saying is comparing him to Balotelli because of his goal celebrations is a bit of a stretch... He's having fun, of course he's immature but he just turned 22... I think you're looking into things too much.

All I'm saying is comparing him to Balotelli because of his goal celebrations is a bit of a stretch... He's having fun, of course he's immature but he just turned 22... I think you're looking into things too much.

Hi friend!

Yes, maybe it's an exaggeration on my part.

Just mean to say that before making such a large investment first we have to analyze all possible risks. The advantages and disadvantages. Although Pogba has many more advantages than disadvantages. Totally agree with you.

A month or so ago, I wrote a post in that I said that Pogba's personality could have three ways in the future. 1. Balotetti. 2. Ibra. 3. Cristiano Ronaldo.

Pogba has a great personality. If he is able to manage that well personality is likely to come to have a closer Cristiano Ronaldo level than Balotelli level.

But I totally agree with you that Pogba would be the player dreamed by Jose. A box to box player with a huge capacity. Very physical, very capable, young, experienced despite his age ... Pogba has many qualities, and if we get his move, I would be extremely happy.

Regards.

The Serie A player we should go after is Kovacic

That's true. However, Pogba is a good buy.

That Mohamed Salah guy is the one the club should be after. Absolutely carving the Italians up, a true hidden gem.

I think 60 millions of euros is about right. I hope they cut a deal. After all, not even a year ago, 60 millions was a price for Pogba, but then Mino Raiola started to do his magic in the media.

Hi friend!

Yes. Totally agree with you. 60 million euros (43.17 million pounds) would be a reasonable price for Pogba.

Hopefully that information be right. (By the way, thanks for the info). With Raiola we never know, but if we get Pogba for that price would be an excellent operation.

To me, personally, I would love to see with us Koke or Isco, but Paul Pogba would be a tremendous illusion. A great signing.

Although this looks to be a Pogba auctioning by Raiola between Manchester City, Manchester United, Real Madrid, Barcelona, PSG...

Regards.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You