Paul Pogba

Madmax

50m doesn't sound so crazy if we get 20m+ for Oscar, which we absolutely would.

actually it is still crazy, but totally doable.

Hi friend!

Oscar, Ramires, Mikel, Remy and perhaps Willian can leave this summer. With that money we can make big signings.

Also Cahill and Cech (although I prefer that Peter stay at home with us).

Jose usually use 14 to 16 players throughout the season so we can sell these players without entailing a dramatic loss if we make good signings.

For me:

Oscar - Koke

Mikel and Ramires - Kondogbia

Remy - Dybala

Willian - Mata

Cahill - Varane

Obviously we can not sign all these players, but this would be a good roadmap.

We can also get money for our players on loan.

Regards.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi friend!

Koke would be, at most, 44 million pounds.

Mino Raiola speaks of 80 million pounds to start negotiating.

I respect your opinion, but there are 40 million pounds difference between them is illogical.

If Pogba should cost 50 million pounds maybe it would be more logical ...

Regards.

There is no way its 80M pounds I think a lot of the time what happens is £ and € get switched around quite easily.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/564291/Juventus-Chelsea-Man-Utd-Paul-Pogba

He will go to city

I'm assuming you haven't been to Manchester. It is the most boring, drab city to live in! Pogba has family and friends in London and if the world is his oyster and he can pick where he gets to play his football I assure you Manchester will not be on the radar! Paris have a better chance than City if I'm honest.

There is no way its 80M pounds I think a lot of the time what happens is £ and € get switched around quite easily.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/564291/Juventus-Chelsea-Man-Utd-Paul-Pogba

Hi again!

Yes. Maybe the price can vary greatly depending euros or pounds. It is true.

In Spain, where Real Madrid and Barcelona are keen to Pogba, reports speak of 100 million euros more or less.

55 million pounds would be a more rational price.

But I think that if we signed him to Koke and Kondogbia we would have a more balanced center field.

Although Pogba's a great player, obviously. But what worries me more about Pogba is that he is a player more worried about the next picture than football.

Regards.

Hi again!

Yes. Maybe the price can vary greatly depending euros or pounds. It is true.

In Spain, where Real Madrid and Barcelona are keen to Pogba, reports speak of 100 million euros more or less.

55 million pounds would be a more rational price.

But I think that if we signed him to Koke and Kondogbia we would have a more balanced center field.

Although Pogba's a great player, obviously. But what worries me more about Pogba is that he is a player more worried about the next picture than football.

Regards.

We're right at the threshold for registering players and you want to bring in two more? I can't see it. We would have to sell again and who is it this time? Oscar who just signed a brand new deal?

@supporter,

Mata :o ? I like the idea of Kondogbia, either as a squad player or even alternative to Pogba if necessary. I'd really like to pick some midfielders from Lyon's side though, Fofana being top choice. I think in a season or 2 he'll just explode and be on everyone's radar.

We're right at the threshold for registering players and you want to bring in two more? I can't see it. We would have to sell again and who is it this time? Oscar who just signed a brand new deal?

But probably Mikel, Ramires and Oscar will be sold this summer.

I think there are certain positions that we need to update.

Mikel has long had a secondary role and we need fresh air.

Ramires has many suitors. He is a great player but maybe a transfer is a good option.

Oscar has not responded to every confidence that Jose has given him We have given up Juan Mata for Oscar, and he has not responded as Chelsea deserves.

Even if we signed Pogba I will not cry, for sure. But maybe there are better options on the market than Pogba.

Regards.

As with Reus who's constantly linked with Madrid, it makes absolutely no sense for Pogba to go there (not that that's stopped them before). They could sell two CM's and they'd STILL be set in his position. If Khedira and Illara are sold they still have two world class midfielders in Kroos and Modric there. Even those idiots wouldn't spend £60m or whatever on a player in perhaps their strongest position, surely? Guess I wouldn't put it past them.

I honestly think we're the best placed club to sign him. PSG would be a side step, perhaps even a step down, can't see him going back to United, and City are a nothing club who will be making yet another managerial change and rebuild probably. We on the other hand already have the world class manager in place and a mature, ready made squad that will likely come off of a league winning season.

Shockingly, I can actually see Arsenal being our biggest competition for him. He'd continue in their recent tradition of making one superstar signing per summer. French manager and he plays in a position they've desperately needed to fill for ages.

But probably Mikel, Ramires and Oscar will be sold this summer.

I think there are certain positions that we need to update.

Mikel has long had a secondary role and we need fresh air.

Ramires has many suitors. He is a great player but maybe a transfer is a good option.

Oscar has not responded to every confidence that Jose has given him We have given up Juan Mata for Oscar, and he has not responded as Chelsea deserves.

Even if we signed Pogba I will not cry, for sure. But maybe there are better options on the market than Pogba.

Regards.

Ramires is a Jose favourite he's going nowhere.

In my opinion you'd be hard pressed to find a better player in the middle of the pitch for a Jose team than Pogba. SIze, technique, speed, power. Pretty much the prototype for Jose.

@supporter,

Mata :o ? I like the idea of Kondogbia, either as a squad player or even alternative to Pogba if necessary. I'd really like to pick some midfielders from Lyon's side though, Fofana being top choice. I think in a season or 2 he'll just explode and be on everyone's radar.

Hi friend!

Yes, but it's just a desire of mine. I think Mata could be a good option. This week, reports say that maybe Mata could sign for Valencia by between 15 and 20 million pounds.

For me we need players like Fabregas or else it is only in our midfield.

In the creation of football just have to Fabregas. So I would bet by Koke and Mata to have enough quality players to reach the end of the season with gasoline in our legs.

Al principo of the season we have shown that we can play a spectacular football, but we need more players like Fabregas, Koke or Mata.

Mata is part of our history and his re signing would give us a qualitative leap.

Regards.

Ramires is a Jose favourite he's going nowhere.

In my opinion you'd be hard pressed to find a better player in the middle of the pitch for a Jose team than Pogba. SIze, technique, speed, power. Pretty much the prototype for Jose.

I also think, as I said before, that Pogba is the prototype player that Jose would love. Totally true. But I think a center field Matic - Koke - Fabregas would have superior performance.

See all matches from Atletico de Madrid and its performance is spectacular. To my Koke is the player more like Xavi Hernandez but more will to work for your team.

If we signed Pogba I'll be happy too. But perhaps his bizarre behavior makes me wonder. Have certain attitudes seem to Baloteli, which is dangerous. A young boy who maybe has not assumed good the fame.

If Pogba exceed and leaves those extravagant behavior, Pogba is a great player. maybe perfect for Jose. But a great player with a bad head is a bad investment. It could be like flipping a coin to air.

Regards.

I just hope Obi Mikel moves on, along with Oscar, so RLC and Ake still get a chance. Especially Ruben, looks too much of a good athelete. I'd love Pogba here though. I got a mate from Juve, who is doubting this, because he feels, he is the typical PSG and Real signing. Says they'll let him go for 80 milion.

I also think, as I said before, that Pogba is the prototype player that Jose would love. Totally true. But I think a center field Matic - Koke - Fabregas would have superior performance.

See all matches from Atletico de Madrid and its performance is spectacular. To my Koke is the player more like Xavi Hernandez but more will to work for your team.

If we signed Pogba I'll be happy too. But perhaps his bizarre behavior makes me wonder. Have certain attitudes seem to Baloteli, which is dangerous. A young boy who maybe has not assumed good the fame.

If Pogba exceed and leaves those extravagant behavior, Pogba is a great player. maybe perfect for Jose. But a great player with a bad head is a bad investment. It could be like flipping a coin to air.

Regards.

care to elaborate? That is nothing close to what Pogba is like.

Ben Fairthorne ‏@BFairthorne

Big news for Chelsea. Just been informed Bruce Buck meeting Mino Raiola this afternoon to discuss summer transfer of Pogba.

I have no doubt we're in for him but this fella is full of shit

CAZB-4dW4AAg-aZ.jpg

Taken today at the Bridge.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You