Paul Pogba

Madmax

Paul Pogba not interested in Real Madrid move, says agent Mino Raiola.

Paul Pogba's agent Mino Raiola has said the Juventus midfielder will not move to Real Madrid, claiming the Spanish giants "throw away" players.

Coach Carlo Ancelotti is thought to be an admirer of the France international, but earlier this year played down speculation about an imminent bid.

Raiola told L'Equipe: "If that's the case, we're not interested in Real either. I have never gone to Madrid to tell them: 'Please, would you like to buy Pogba?'

"Real Madrid are a club that is used to buying players like you buy a facecloth -- and then throws them away like a facecloth."

"Real are a team that sees a player who has six good games at the World Cup and buys him," he said.

"We don't want to go to a club like that. We want to go to a club that believes in Paul's potential. I am not closing the door to Real, but I'm not opening it either."

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul Pogba not interested in Real Madrid move, says agent Mino Raiola.
Paul Pogba's agent Mino Raiola has said the Juventus midfielder will not move to Real Madrid, claiming the Spanish giants "throw away" players.
Coach Carlo Ancelotti is thought to be an admirer of the France international, but earlier this year played down speculation about an imminent bid.
Raiola told L'Equipe: "If that's the case, we're not interested in Real either. I have never gone to Madrid to tell them: 'Please, would you like to buy Pogba?'
"Real Madrid are a club that is used to buying players like you buy a facecloth -- and then throws them away like a facecloth."
"Real are a team that sees a player who has six good games at the World Cup and buys him," he said.
"We don't want to go to a club like that. We want to go to a club that believes in Paul's potential. I am not closing the door to Real, but I'm not opening it either."

"I am not closing the door to Real, but I'm not opening it either"

This last sentence just had to be said, making the whole statement irrelevant.

Of course Mino wants to invite them in a bidding war. Why he would say so otherwise ? He apparently talked with Chelsea already so now he expects a conversation with other part who is keen on Pogba and who can afford him. Agent talks.

When Real will be involved we're out of the race I think.

"I am not closing the door to Real, but I'm not opening it either"

This last sentence just had to be said, making the whole statement irrelevant.

Of course Mino wants to invite them in a bidding war. Why he would say so otherwise ? He apparently talked with Chelsea already so now he expects a conversation with other part who is keen on Pogba and who can afford him. Agent talks.

When Real will be involved we're out of the race I think.

Depends on the mentality of Pogba himself. We could easily equal RM's offer unless they put in a stupid offer like £150m or something like that, but if Pogba has a dream to play for RM like Ronaldo did then we won't get him.

I think 60 millions of euros is about right. I hope they cut a deal. After all, not even a year ago, 60 millions was a price for Pogba, but then Mino Raiola started to do his magic in the media.

I really want to believe it. I really do!!!

I do not usually agree with Raiola, but I totally agree with what he says about Real Madrid.

Sometimes it is disgusting to see how Real Madrid sign players by simple fashion and are able to sell that player the following summer if they can buy another player who is fashionable. Real Madrid uses their players like garbage.

If Pogba want to have a great future the worst place for him is Real Madrid. Maybe this year Florentino Perez is obsessed with him, but in 2016 Perez may want to buy the next star of the Euro 2016 (whoever he is) and Perez will not hesitate to sell Pogba to any team to buy other new star of world football.

James, who is not a bad player, he was a total stranger in Spain until the World Cup. But he played 5! good games and it was enough to pay a crazy amount of money for him. If Real Madrid do not win anything this season nothing Perez will probably will sell him to any team.

Real Madrid is an expert in crushing young players. They are the worst option for Pogba. They are bread for today and hunger for tomorrow.

Regards.

That's true. However, Pogba is a good buy.

No one is questioning his quality, it's like saying that Marco Reus is a good buy, the problem is at what cost. I prefer Koke at 40m than Pogba at 60+. There's another thing, we need a winger(Reus, Depay) and a nº10(Isco, Eriksen, Kovacic) much more than another CM.

No one is questioning his quality, it's like saying that Marco Reus is a good buy, the problem is at what cost. I prefer Koke at 40m than Pogba at 60+. There's another thing, we need a winger(Reus, Depay) and a nº10(Isco, Eriksen, Kovacic) much more than another CM.

If we get Pogba I think it's safe to assume we'll be playing 4-3-3 more than 4-2-3-1. No need to buy another winger.

If we get Pogba I think it's safe to assume we'll be playing 4-3-3 more than 4-2-3-1. No need to buy another winger.

Pogba would play over Oscar, not as winger. Anyway, i would like a good nº10 even if we buy Pogba or Koke, we need tactical flexibility. Pogba, Isco and Reus would be a dream, Koke, Kovacic and Depay is sweet enough.

Pogba would play over Oscar, not as winger. Anyway, i would like a good nº10 even if we buy Pogba or Koke, we need tactical flexibility. Pogba, Isco and Reus would be a dream, Koke, Kovacic and Depay is sweet enough.

The point is we won't buy another winger right now with willian, cuadrado, hazard, Ramires, Oscar. Too much investment there.

I'm astounded so many here are calling him overrated and not worth it. We add Pogba to go along side Matic and Cesc with the option of Ramires to come in and we have the most formidable midfield in the world, no one comes close.

I'm sure Jose and our staff know this which is why we are interested. The game for me is won and lost in the midfield, if you control that area of the pitch you will win the majority of your games. Pogba, when playing his best, is certainly the best box to box midfielder in Europe. I'm struggling to find anyone not named Yaya who rivals him.

My only reservation about Pogba is RLC he needs opportunities to prove his worth

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You