Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No more banging goals to increase his price. Marotta and Raiola are tied up, they can't continue more media campaign and bump the price to 120 millions ...

Maybe we finally come back to Earth and talk about real price like something in and around 60 millions of euros.

I'm astounded so many here are calling him overrated and not worth it. We add Pogba to go along side Matic and Cesc with the option of Ramires to come in and we have the most formidable midfield in the world, no one comes close.

I'm sure Jose and our staff know this which is why we are interested. The game for me is won and lost in the midfield, if you control that area of the pitch you will win the majority of your games. Pogba, when playing his best, is certainly the best box to box midfielder in Europe. I'm struggling to find anyone not named Yaya who rivals him.

My only reservation about Pogba is RLC he needs opportunities to prove his worth

A few years ago some people didn't want Neymar because it would halt Kakuta.

We can't say no to Pogba on the off chance RLC will be as good, we just can't, however if we are going 4-3-3 there be room for both anyway.

We can't say no to Pogba on the off chance RLC will be as good, we just can't, however if we are going 4-3-3 there be room for both anyway.

The thing is that if we continue to give a fuck about youth,we will have no more former youth team players after the Terry era and we will not even have an english player in the starting lineup.I do not want this to happen .

The thing is that if we continue to give a fuck about youth,we will have no more former youth team players after the Terry era and we will not even have an english player in the startilg line up.I do not want this to happen .

I really don't care about this at all. England aren't producing the best players in the world and a player starting for a big club has to earn that distinction, its not gonna be given to them based on birth rights. Besides have you been to London? Its a city that represents every ethnicity on the earth. The club is doing a good job of reflecting the diversity the city possesses.

I want Loftus-Cheek to get a chance and I feel he will but if he proves to be just an average englishmen there is no reason to keep throwing him in there because he's english.

Well I agree with you on the Kakuta part. However if we cant say no to every potentially world class player that crops up every now and then, what is the point in investing into youth and hoping through series of loan spell we might get a gem.

I would rather focus my attention into getting the ones with potential drafted into the first team and provide them some game time so that we can continue their development into the next level to create our own pool of world class players in due course of time.

I really don't care about this at all. England aren't producing the best players in the world and a player starting for a big club has to earn that distinction, its not gonna be given to them based on birth rights. Besides have you been to London? Its a city that represents every ethnicity on the earth. The club is doing a good job of reflecting the diversity the city possesses.

I want Loftus-Cheek to get a chance and I feel he will but if he proves to be just an average englishmen there is no reason to keep throwing him in there because he's english.

Well that's the only reason cahill gets a game. So he should at least be afforded the opportunity to showcase himself

Well that's the only reason cahill gets a game. So he should at least be afforded the opportunity to showcase himself

I disagree. Cahill plays because he's been good for us, he's hit a bad patch as have many of our players and deserves a chance to find his form again.

The thing is that if we continue to give a fuck about youth,we will have no more former youth team players after the Terry era and we will not even have an english player in the starting lineup.I do not want this to happen .

Terry himself was just breaking through when we signed Gallas, I bet many thought then why have we gone out and signed him when we could have just given JT a chance.

It isn't as black and white as one or the other, we could sign Pogba and give Ruben chances too.

Well I agree with you on the Kakuta part. However if we cant say no to every potentially world class player that crops up every now and then, what is the point in investing into youth and hoping through series of loan spell we might get a gem.

I would rather focus my attention into getting the ones with potential drafted into the first team and provide them some game time so that we can continue their development into the next level to create our own pool of world class players in due course of time.

But like I said to the previous lad its about balance, we can do both and as I mentioned with Terry-Gallas it isn't one or the other, we can sign Pogba and give Ruben chances, especially if we move to 4-3-3 which we probably will if we sign Paul.

But like I said to the previous lad its about balance, we can do both and as I mentioned with Terry-Gallas it isn't one or the other, we can sign Pogba and give Ruben chances, especially if we move to 4-3-3 which we probably will if we sign Paul.

I get the balance thing in an ideal world. However in all honesty do you really think we would be able to accommodate Ruben if we have the likes of Matic, Pogba, Fabregas, Ramires, Mikel... We arent doing any rotation now how can we expect it once Pogba is in. Plus it is not only about Ruben, we also have a Chalobah in case he's forgotten and so many others that we think are real gems in the academy.

You should. English clubs, English league, it deserves English players, despite what money waves.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You