The FM Thread

.Cee

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Skidrow is the only one who tried to do something. Why are reloaded and other groups quiet? I'm starting to believe that sega might have paid them off.

Lmao my mate wrote that protection! Skidrow suck balls all the good hackers have retired - only script kiddies left :)

I had a game last 11 months without a crack Toca 3 - back in the day :)

Support the FM guys and buy it for 20 quid! I worked with them for years and they put shit loads into each game!!!

Here's a nice comment from TPB

you peasants are wasting your time still waiting for a working crack even after it's been verified that THIS GAME GAME CANNOT BE PROPERLY CRACKED DUE TO THE CODING IN THE ORIGINAL SO FUCKING BACKWARDS! "The developers of the game SI have fucked up their own game and even original users are still experiencing problems with their game. They only worked on the encryption mostly for this years edition of Football Manager" "as far as SkidrowTeam go, its not happening. Project FM 2013 is officially over."

Either buy it or which I wouldn't even recommend till a proper patch comes out for the original or keep playing FM12.

It seems this year they put shitloads of shit in the game.

Lmao my mate wrote that protection! Skidrow suck balls all the good hackers have retired - only script kiddies left :)

I had a game last 11 months without a crack Toca 3 - back in the day :)

Support the FM guys and buy it for 20 quid! I worked with them for years and they put shit loads into each game!!!

i would if i could. i prefer to buy from an indian dealer obviously but its not available anywhere near and major online sites like ebay etc don't have it. they have shit loads of fifa on sale but fm is out of stock.

guess i'll have to stick with fm 12

i would if i could. i prefer to buy from an indian dealer obviously but its not available anywhere near and major online sites like ebay etc don't have it. they have shit loads of fifa on sale but fm is out of stock.

Yeah Flipkart is out of stock as well.

I'm in two minds - in a normal year I'd buy this game without much thought (especially when the retail prices climb down to ~60% circa Christmas) but with my final exams approaching in May, I can't really afford to get sucked into the blackhole FM 13 will create.

Yeah Flipkart is out of stock as well.

I'm in two minds - in a normal year I'd buy this game without much thought (especially when the retail prices climb down to ~60% circa Christmas) but with my final exams approaching in May, I can't really afford to get sucked into the blackhole FM 13 will create.

me too. i'd better resist the temptation this year..

I'll buy it here and send it over? Paypal the money? As its Steam based, can't you just get from Steam - thought they supported India now?

I wouldn't buy it near exams - I nearly failed both degrees thanks to FM (champ man as it was called back then) :)

I'll buy it here and send it over? Paypal the money? As its Steam based, can't you just get from Steam - thought they supported India now?

I wouldn't buy it near exams - I nearly failed both degrees thanks to FM (champ man as it was called back then) :)

yeah. thanks but i have exams coming up. i'll make do with fm 12

will probably have to go underground for the next few months...

Norwich. struggling with a dire squad. signed Siyanda Xulu (South African CB) and Johnny Russel in attack. anyone know cheap mids?

playing a 4-3-1-2 on the counter, so i need 3 CM's and a CAM every game. need to bolster that position now

Norwich. struggling with a dire squad. signed Siyanda Xulu (South African CB) and Johnny Russel in attack. anyone know cheap mids?

playing a 4-3-1-2 on the counter, so i need 3 CM's and a CAM every game. need to bolster that position now

FM 12?

Search the South African NT, good cheap midfielders there. Try the loan and free tansfer market but be prepared to spend a lot of time scouting. Use filters wisely.