The FM Thread

.Cee

11-0 wow! They must be worse than Blackburn..

They're a 4th division club, so they're not even in league football. It's a miracle they even got to the 5th round of the Taca de Portugal. I feel sorry whomping them in such a fashion as this club came from very humble beginnings and I know what it's like to be on the wrong side of a pasting (as Porto in particular have repeatedly meted out to me).

Alright I've got to do something. I'm so addicted to FM that I feel sorry for a computer managed team. It's not real life! :doh:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lampard and Torres are in the running too, wtfff! Surely Lampard must be 40 or something by now

Chelsea are really, really strange in this game. Lampard is 36 but he hasn't declined at all, PAULO FERREIRA is the starting right back, Cristiano Ronaldo signed in 2011. Despite all that Chelsea have won 3 consecutive PL's, 2 consecutive CL wins (lost the third to Barcelona in the final), and a League Cup win; only sacked 1 manager (AVB in Christmas 2011, when Chelsea were off the pace by like 15 points) and prepare yourself, for the biggest, biggest bombshell of them all:

Jose Mourinho is the manager.

Edit: Oops, Torres plays for Spurs. Forgot that one.

Edited by capriccioso

Chelsea are really, really strange in this game. Lampard is 36 but he hasn't declined at all, PAULO FERREIRA is the starting right back, Cristiano Ronaldo signed in 2011. Despite all that Chelsea have won 3 consecutive PL's, 2 consecutive CL wins (lost the third to Barcelona in the final), and a League Cup win; only sacked 1 manager (AVB in Christmas 2011, when Chelsea were off the pace by like 15 points) and prepare yourself, for the biggest, biggest bombshell of them all:

Jose Mourinho is the manager.

He really is the 'Special One'.

All hail the great tactical genius that is capriccioso. :worship:

Now, go and win the Champions League! :Goober:

9c8abc7e9d4b2cb8c82153c21881e819.png

We had two of the favourites in our group- the joint hottest favourite in Barcelona, and a 12 pound favourite in Bayern. We beat them both!

81 quid? I should have laid down a few hundred on myself. I do think we can crack the quarter finals if we get a good draw. Perhaps if we're lucky we can go even further. I don't think I'll have a squad good enough to think about having a genuine crack at the CL for 3-4 seasons, when my regens finally mature. They're already pretty good, but they should be world class by 2018.

Played Liverpool, drew 1-1. Good result for us tbh, passing is seeming to get better and better each game. Completed 434 passes out of 487. :D Thats 89.12 percent (rounded up), going to keep checking to see if it gradually goes up from now on.

2e181cd1c02bd116fe4628e4e5a08f31.png

Joe Allen = god.

315b2ee1b90251bf2e3a597dd5437b83.png

Dominated Liverpool but Suarez scored for them and Sinclair got an equalizer for me. Need to improve our shooting... Anyway Stoke City next, hard game I'd imagine.

Probably my last game of FM12, before 13 is out. I really have wanted to get a lower league side and try to get them into the premiership.

I went with Sheffield Wednesday cause their economy was basically the best in L1. Sold a few, brought in a few players. Highlight is Ahmed Soukouna which many will recommend for this league, he is so lethal in front of goal. Its ridiculous. He has gotten the player of the month award two months in a row.

55p2xx.jpg

Season so far:

jr9153.jpg

The 1-1 against Exeter I blame on a early sending off. Though I am still clear 8 points at top right now.

Probably my last game of FM12, before 13 is out. I really have wanted to get a lower league side and try to get them into the premiership.

I went with Sheffield Wednesday cause their economy was basically the best in L1. Sold a few, brought in a few players. Highlight is Ahmed Soukouna which many will recommend for this league, he is so lethal in front of goal. Its ridiculous.

55p2xx.jpg

Season so far:

jr9153.jpg

The 1-1 against Exeter I blame on a early sending off. Though I am still clear 8 points at top right now.

Looks a good start, reckon you can keep it going all season though :P

Looks a good start, reckon you can keep it going all season though :P

That's the hard part, I know. I have had plenty of good starts in FM just go to shit after a while. Ill report in regardless.

Some players are even concerned about discipline in the squad, i'll try to sort it out.

2zr3qqs.jpg

And this my friends... is why i hate Football Manger!.

Missed about 5 one on ones, and Crouch scored off a corner...

Yeah, i prefer Championship Manager 2001/02, free download so you can just uninstall it and delte it when your pissed off, then redownload it and install once again without having to pay for the game! That and it is so simplistic, though i do love the complexity of FM sometimes,

Yeah, i prefer Championship Manager 2001/02, free download so you can just uninstall it and delte it when your pissed off, then redownload it and install once again without having to pay for the game! That and it is so simplistic, though i do love the complexity of FM sometimes,

FM Manger just pisses me off so damn much, it's also impossible to beat United, you can outplay them but they will always get a goal due to a mistake by your defender or goalkeeper, or you will concede a set piece... but to be fair that's realistic isn't it.

FM Manger just pisses me off so damn much, it's also impossible to beat United, you can outplay them but they will always get a goal due to a mistake by your defender or goalkeeper, or you will concede a set piece... but to be fair that's realistic isn't it.

The cunts always score a goal in Fergie time somehow.....