• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Skidrow Crack (fixed):

100% working

http://extafiles.com...3-skidrow-crack

No it's not, it's a scam. Why do people spread them before testing it out themselves?

Is their a crack/full version preferably without a survey.... I know I know, I'm needy.

No, not yet.

Really? :o

I haven't found it in any pharmacy yet. :wank2:

It was false alarm :( The pharmacists are really taking their time. There is also a theory flying around that the game is bugged, not the medicine and that we should wait for a patch. I find it hard to believe that SEGA would release an alpha stage game. Also SKIDROW is known for releasing hasty bugged meds, so I'm pretty sure they f'ed it up. Hopefully RELOADED are cooking something better, they release only quality stuff.

Need to get back into this, Enjoyed FM2012. Had a wicked season with Chelsea. Heard FM13 runs slowly, and seeing as there isn't much difference in the game. I'll stick with FM12. Just need to re-download the Summer 2012 transfer updates!

• 2 weeks later...
Still no crack for FM13, what is going on?

I can't say nothing with 100%, but apparently, the word is that SKIDROW made some kind of a deal with SI/SEGA about not releasing the crack for some time .

And the other story is that they are having some problems with the game because even the original one is full of errors and crashes.

Could be something like that, or something else entierely, but since SKIDROW do not have any sort of website or something that you can use to reach them, all we can do it wait.

I'll post something if it comes up ;)