The FM Thread

.Cee

20 pounds? When the game arrives to Estonia it usually is double that value. Only russian CD keys come cheap.

I payed R$40.00 (which is probably 16-17 pounds). Like I said, Steam Holiday Sales...

Anyways, I am in my 4th season with Chelsea: (4-2-3-1) - Courtois / Azi - Zouma - Luiz - Cole / Cabaye - Ramires / Oscar - Mata - Hazard / Higuain (Subs: GK, Ivanovic, Cahill, LB, Mikel, Moutinho, El Sharaway, Jovetic, Ba)

I also have a 2nd season Bayern Munich: (4-2-3-1) - Neuer / Lahm - Papadopoulos - Dante - Alaba / Schweinsteiger - Luiz Gustavo / Robben - Ozil - Ribery / Mandukic (Subs: GK, Rafinha, Boateng, Badstuber, Javi Martinez, Toni Kroos, Shaqiri, Mario Gomez)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fucking game. I just intended to play it for a quick 45 mins to see what it is like and 2 and a half hours later i have eventually stopped playing it lol.

When you fully get into a save there are times when you end up playing for the entire day :ph34r:

Have seen many people complaining about the match engine. It was quite pathetic playing it. It's the main reason that I stopped playing it and just go back playing the older FM.

Is it just me or your team will only play well with a narrow formation like the one you mentioned there? When I started playing FM13, I played my usual 4-3-3. Didn't work. Tried 4-2-3-1. Didn't work either. Press high, defend deep and still it didn't work. Can't even seem to create a chance and was getting dominated all game long every time. Struggled to get results. Then when I switched to the diamond midfield formation, suddenly things just turned completely opposite. Dominate opponents. Creating the chances. And winning games.

When I play 4-3-3, pressing high, I usually get results also but I feel the 4-1-2-1-2 gives my team more control, especially against teams that solely rely on players in CM. Its vunerable against teams like Man United and Everton though because they play through the wings more :( Was lucky vs Everton I suppose.

You dropped Hazard for Torres?!

Yes, but I take Hazard on for Mata usually or stat 4-3-3 with Mata - Damiao - Hazard then take him off for Torres at HT or whenever. Its always worked for me...

Yes, but I take Hazard on for Mata usually or stat 4-3-3 with Mata - Damiao - Hazard then take him off for Torres at HT or whenever. Its always worked for me...

Mate, Hazard becomes 5 star after 2-3 seasons...

Most likely all night. :ph34r:

Haha, I know what you mean. A couple of weeks ago I started playing FM in the evening and the next thing I knew it was 6am and I had to be at school around 8. :lol:

Playing Utd, 2 minutes in Luiz sent off for fuck knows what, then they scored but I've got an equalizer through Lampard playing a counter attacking 4-3-1-1 haha! Bad news Hazard got injured though, fucking RVP tackled him but then he got injured so haha jokes on him!

Finished 1-1, my Torres on for Mata sub to go 4-1-2-1-2 without an AM didn't really work :(

Still 55% possession, at Old Trafford with 10 men isn't too bad. De Gea made a few great saves too but so did Petr :)

Here are two of my best players right now Rodrigo and Cavani, just look how good they've been this season. Bizarre stats. :P

The last one is my best prospect, already a beast at the age of 18 and will only improve in the coming seasons.

uBMpoQA.jpg

f9WSMuf.jpg

3rBomZY.jpg

Just Signed Eva Carneiro to Malaga! :wub:

HAHAHHA!

Here are two of my best players right now Rodrigo and Cavani, just look how good they've been this season. Bizarre stats. :P

The last one is my best prospect, already a beast at the age of 18 and will only improve in the coming seasons.

uBMpoQA.jpg

f9WSMuf.jpg

3rBomZY.jpg

Beast stats!

What's the problem with the game, that u are all talking about?

ME?!

I honestly dont see anything that would prevent me from playing it, but there are some problems (specially in matches)...