.Cee

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Brought from Green Man Gaming with a voucher code for £19.50. It's compatible with the BETA release offer aswell which means I'll be able to download direct from Steam on midnight next Friday!

Really looking forward to seeing how Chelsea look on the game. Will be the first time for a while that they don't need significant 'surgery' to the squad. Expecting Hazard to be almost unplayable and Oscar to hopefully look very good aswell.

Brought from Green Man Gaming with a voucher code for £19.50. It's compatible with the BETA release offer aswell which means I'll be able to download direct from Steam on midnight next Friday!

Really looking forward to seeing how Chelsea look on the game. Will be the first time for a while that they don't need significant 'surgery' to the squad. Expecting Hazard to be almost unplayable and Oscar to hopefully look very good aswell.

Have already drawn up a list of strikers to possibly replace Torres. :lol: Gotta see if they still overrate him like in FM12 when his form was pretty crap back then.

Have already drawn up a list of strikers to possibly replace Torres. :lol: Gotta see if they still overrate him like in FM12 when his form was pretty crap back then.

I think Torres' stats will be redistributed which will probably result in him not being as good. I expect to see his composure and pace drop a little but his work rate and teamwork increase. Ironically he looks much improved this year IRL but the stats will be based on last year!

I expect Sturridge and Moses to both look better this year though, and Mata, Hazard and Oscar will likely be, or have the potential to be exceptional so I wouldn't worry too much about attacking options. Remember Lukaku will be back the second season also, and he's always a beast on FM.

• 2 weeks later...

cfc team will be awesome this time.

courtois azpi cahill luiz bertrand romeu Oscar hazard Mata marin sturridge ....sweet

Too bad Torres is still around...

Also, there is a slight problem with managing Chelsea in FM13. We can't claim to be the first manager to win the Champions League anymore! Well, virtually anyway. :lol:

BETA version has been released for Football Manager 2013. Chelsea look good but I don't think they look as good as I thought they would.

However saying that it has to be considered that we now have a glut of young players and a lot of them look like within a season or two of development will become big players.

Bluesmaster - Get that striker list out, Torres has been downgraded stats wise. Finishing and composure both been lowered amongst other stats.

Bluesmaster - Get that striker list out, Torres has been downgraded stats wise. Finishing and composure both been lowered amongst other stats.

Don't worry. Am well prepared with that already. :P Is Torres still efficient as before though? Sometimes, players in FM can still be good even though their stats may not look great.

Don't worry. Am well prepared with that already. :P Is Torres still efficient as before though? Sometimes, players in FM can still be good even though their stats may not look great.

Ha ha I'll let you know after I've played it for a bit tonight! On the face he still looks decent and could probably still score goals and lead the line as the main striker.

However, having had a quick look at transfer targets, comparing him to Falcao is laughable. Falcao is insane, and stats wise probably looks second to only Messi from what I've seen so far. The board are giving me £30m to begin with and Falcao has a release clause of £52m. I must say I am very tempted at selling someone to raise the cash for that!

Llorente also looks good and he is already set at leaving on a free at the end of the season so if you can put up with Torres for a season, Llorente looks a good bet for a cheap option.

As I previously said, stats wise a lot of our players don't look amazing, but you can tell will become big players over time. My coaches are giving a lot of high ratings to my youth:

Courtois, Chalobah, Hazard, Oscar and Bertrand Traore - 5 stars

De Bruyne, Moses, Feruz, Bruma, Kalas - 4-4 1/2 stars

Loads on 3 1/2 stars.

Are those stats finalized or they will be changed before the actual game is released?

I reckon player stats are pretty much finalized. Beta will just enable them to fix all the bugs that come up before release.

Ha ha I'll let you know after I've played it for a bit tonight! On the face he still looks decent and could probably still score goals and lead the line as the main striker.

However, having had a quick look at transfer targets, comparing him to Falcao is laughable. Falcao is insane, and stats wise probably looks second to only Messi from what I've seen so far. The board are giving me £30m to begin with and Falcao has a release clause of £52m. I must say I am very tempted at selling someone to raise the cash for that!

Llorente also looks good and he is already set at leaving on a free at the end of the season so if you can put up with Torres for a season, Llorente looks a good bet for a cheap option.

As I previously said, stats wise a lot of our players don't look amazing, but you can tell will become big players over time. My coaches are giving a lot of high ratings to my youth:

Courtois, Chalobah, Hazard, Oscar and Bertrand Traore - 5 stars

De Bruyne, Moses, Feruz, Bruma, Kalas - 4-4 1/2 stars

Loads on 3 1/2 stars.

Falcao stats is bound to skyrocket after the season he had. He was pretty rubbish back in FM11! :lol:

If you don't mind, can you help me to check and see what the stats for Giuseppe Rossi and Miralem Pjanic are like(e.g. ratings, key stats for their position)?? :)

Pretty sure things like stats, current ability and potential ability are all fixed now ready for the game in 2 weeks.

I reckon player stats are pretty much finalized. Beta will just enable them to fix all the bugs that come up before release.

Hmm, true. In that case, then it does look great but meh, only 14 for 'Acceleration' and 13 for 'Pace'. I know he's not exactly lightning quick but surely those stats are like 1-2 short of what is expected.