The FM Thread

.Cee

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whose the best? Chalobah, McEachran, Kane?

The best are obviously Oscar and Hazard who have high fixed PA. Romeu, Sturridge and Moses also have very good fixed PA also.

The Chelsea players who are among those with the highest variable PA in the game are: Courtois, De Bruyne, Chalobah, McEachran, Ake, Bertrand Traore and Lukaku.

The likes of Omeruo, Piazon, Kalas, Feruz, Loftus-Cheek, Baker, Bruma and Thorgan Hazard are all the next level down in variable PA.

Someone find me a dark skin? with logos, kits and facepacks, please?! Like the one Sh0nex linked here in fm12?

Whenever there availible.. cheers.

www.sortitoutsi.net

This years new steklo skin is superb. Also download options for badges, kits and facepacks on this website. You may have to sign up to be a member though to download but it's all free.

www.sortitoutsi.net

This years new steklo skin is superb. Also download options for badges, kits and facepacks on this website. You may have to sign up to be a member though to download but it's all free.

Just downloaded

Steklo X3 v1.1

and

Carbon Skin 2013

http://www.fmscout.com/a-fm13-skin-carbon-2013.html

Both good skins.

Torrent links available? PM if any of you know any.

There are but the medicine is bugged, it will kick you out of the game at random points. I hope a fixed version comes out later tonight, because the game looked great.

Both are 13.

And then he has 15 for 'Acceleration', 17 for 'Pace', and 16 for 'Technique' and 'Flair'...

Well that is the reason why he kept scoring 30-50 goals per season for me. With Mazacar he will no doubt hit a million. I'm planning to buy Falcao or Cavani to at least make it more realistic.