• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

here is a link from football manager official facebook page on what formation to use in football manager 2016.

Football Manager 2016 tactics guide

http://www.redbull.com/uk/en/games/stories/1331759093357/football-manager-2016-tactics-guide-pc

Don’t want to get sacked in the new Football Manager game? You’ve come to the right place. Sports Interactive chief Miles Jacobson has already given us his Football Manager 2016 tips, so you should know that utilising your scouts and creating a harmonious squad is important, but it’s on match day that every manager is judged as you need to choose the right tactics and formation to outplay the opposition.

Our Football Manager 2016 tactics guide features three formations that you should use to give yourself the best chance of winning the league. We’ll also tell you how to make decisions that can turn a match in your favour, and give you advice on when to use substitutions.

How to play 4-2-3-1

• 1 month later...

Got FM16 from the missus for my xmas. Just started it last night. Obviously chose Chels and, wanting it be as real life as is possible and to relay my feelings, I binned Michael Emenalo on Mutual Termination, had to pay the cunt 2.2M in Comp, fucking cunt of a man.

Currently trying out the tried and tested 4,2,3,1. Few players are going to binned in the coming hours.

Got FM16 from the missus for my xmas. Just started it last night. Obviously chose Chels and, wanting it be as real life as is possible and to relay my feelings, I binned Michael Emenalo on Mutual Termination, had to pay the cunt 2.2M in Comp, fucking cunt of a man.

Currently trying out the tried and tested 4,2,3,1. Few players are going to binned in the coming hours.

I also just started FM16 and I gotta say how shocked I am at how low rated our youth player's potential is!

Tammy Abraham, who scored 40 (plus?) goals last season = 2 star potential

Same with Solanke but he has 3 star potential

Loftus-Cheek has the potential to be a... useful player (2-2.5 stars potential)

Same goes with other good young players we have like Kalas, Ugbo and Boga (!!!)

At least Manea has good potential.

I also just started FM16 and I gotta say how shocked I am at how low rated our youth player's potential is!

Tammy Abraham, who scored 40 (plus?) goals last season = 2 star potential

Same with Solanke but he has 3 star potential

Loftus-Cheek has the potential to be a... useful player (2-2.5 stars potential)

Same goes with other good young players we have like Kalas, Ugbo and Boga (!!!)

At least Manea has good potential.

For a youth team that, in the real world is so reknowned, I know what you mean.

hi guys. i need help with players who I could Sign and Replace in Chelsea's Squad in Football Manager 2016.

should i sign that i realistically can get for chelsea when you go into buying players just before september deadline day ends or January window ends.

I have already done research on most popular players. top 20/top 25 top 50 best players from 2012 - 2015 on websites articles saying who are the best players.

who would you replace.

replacements for chelsea fc players that you would in fm 2016 sign.

I want to replace these players with better ones or unknown popular players that most people don't know of because I don't watch all other premier leagues/football competitions of other countries.

Mikel/Cesc Fabregas/Nemanja Matic/John Terry/Branislav Ivanovic

• 3 months later...

Anybody still playing this? Write your teams and tactics. I just rediscovered this game and started a new Chelsea career in FM16.

Must say, Emenalo is useless in the game :lol: He can't get any proper deals done to save his life. So far I've only managed to sign Manolas (CB) and Mario Fernandes (RB). He can't even offload Ramires (want to replace with Michael Bradley) and Papy ffs. Any cheap signing recommendations? Am thinking of signing Drinkwater from Leicester for backup and for HG quota, but I'm not sure if it's worth it or if there are better HG players available for cheap price? I currently have only ~10M€ transfer budget because nobody wants Ramires :( 

2 hours ago, manpe said:

Anybody still playing this? Write your teams and tactics. I just rediscovered this game and started a new Chelsea career in FM16.

Must say, Emenalo is useless in the game :lol: He can't get any proper deals done to save his life. So far I've only managed to sign Manolas (CB) and Mario Fernandes (RB). He can't even offload Ramires (want to replace with Michael Bradley) and Papy ffs. Any cheap signing recommendations? Am thinking of signing Drinkwater from Leicester for backup and for HG quota, but I'm not sure if it's worth it or if there are better HG players available for cheap price? I currently have only ~10M€ transfer budget because nobody wants Ramires :( 

When I play this game I usually do all that myself. Make the offers and do the contracts.

6 hours ago, manpe said:

And there's people saying FM isn't realistic. Pffft!

:lol: On the other hand I was forced to sell Zouma because the crying little bitch wasn't happy with my team-talk in a meaningless pre-season friendly against Rochdale, so he just continued to whine and forced a move away to Man Utd. And it says in his profile he's a Chelsea fan, what a dick.