The FM Thread

.Cee

Falcao stats is bound to skyrocket after the season he had. He was pretty rubbish back in FM11! :lol:

If you don't mind, can you help me to check and see what the stats for Giuseppe Rossi and Miralem Pjanic are like(e.g. ratings, key stats for their position)?? :)

Yeah I would post a screenshot of both like JDY did above but how do you upload pictures on to here from your computer?

In regards to the stats, I do feel that a lot of players seem to have been 'toned down' compared to previous years. Even Ronaldo doesn't look as good this year. With that in mind, Falcao's stats are even more impressive IMO.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah I would post a screenshot of both like JDY did above but how do you upload pictures on to here from your computer?

In regards to the stats, I do feel that a lot of players seem to have been 'toned down' compared to previous years. Even Ronaldo doesn't look as good this year. With that in mind, Falcao's stats are even more impressive IMO.

Aye, firstly download either Gyazo or Hyperdesktop. I use Gyazo as I've always done so, so no reason to change (Gyazo - http://gyazo.com/, Hyperdesktop - http://gethyperdesktop.com/). When installed open it up, your cursor should change to a little cross. Click and drag over the area you want to screenshot then let go. It should then upload to a new tab in your browser, right click on the image and copy the URL. Click on 90aaa429433f6d60099e1795766f7a6b.png?1350598732 in the reply options and paste the URL.

Sorry if you already knew half of that, hope it helps! :)

Alan Dzagoev is available from the start of the game to sign on a free in January.

And Demba Ba has a minimum fee release clause of £7m. He looks very good for that money and I think I will buy him as an alternative for Torres at least for the first season.

Aye, firstly download either Gyazo or Hyperdesktop. I use Gyazo as I've always done so, so no reason to change (Gyazo - http://gyazo.com/, Hyperdesktop - http://gethyperdesktop.com/). When installed open it up, your cursor should change to a little cross. Click and drag over the area you want to screenshot then let go. It should then upload to a new tab in your browser, right click on the image and copy the URL. Click on 90aaa429433f6d60099e1795766f7a6b.png?1350598732 in the reply options and paste the URL.

Sorry if you already knew half of that, hope it helps! :)

Cheers mate, will remember that for next time!

@BlueMaster, Rossi & Pjanic:

8316d6cdba7220e931ca9b8e8a863f12.png?1350598902

His technical and mental attributes improved from FM11, which is good but his physical attributes dropped a little bit. Understandable perhaps given his injury but he still looks pretty good. Hope he's still as good as the one in FM11.

224d42c632145a7c0c74a1a582db93d5.png?1350598930

Rossi looks absolutely class, just a shame he's out for 7 months!

Not too much drastic changes with stats. Some improved. Some decreased. Again, hope he will still be good like he was back in FM11. They had him as one of the wonderkids then.

And thanks too mate, appreciate it! :D

I have a dilemma in fm 12. 2 years into my Everton save, this happpens

wKFeq.png

GDdIw.png

u01wI.png

YNlej.png

Uo5hV.png

what do i do? staying at everton is definitely not an option now

Do what I used to do - apply for each job and then create NEW saves for each one :) gives you flexibility then - oh and regularly back-up your saves, the lads at SI have a few tools to help with corrupted saves, but sometimes just cannot be recovered :(

Do what I used to do - apply for each job and then create NEW saves for each one :) gives you flexibility then - oh and regularly back-up your saves, the lads at SI have a few tools to help with corrupted saves, but sometimes just cannot be recovered :(

yeah. bayern was pretty boring. life in the bundesliga is boring i guess. so i quit and restarted with hotsperms. cfc, manu and arsenal will be too easy i guess