Kaká

the wes

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kaka 'enters Chelsea's transfer plans' as Real Madrid look to sell

Kaka has emerged as a contender to become Chelsea's new playmaker, after Real Madrid indicated he would be made available for transfer.

800639914_14028004-596x362-1312105947876_304x185_inline.jpg Kaka is on his way out of Real Madrid (Allstar)

http://www.metro.co....d-look-to-sell?

Well obviously many people are reluctant to take his signature off Real Madrid's hands at his age, and due to his injury woes. Their are players that take precedent to him thats for sure, but if we can get haggle a cheaper price tag mabye 15 million or less, a figure that I'm sure will be effectively lowered with his shirt sales and merchandise, it isn't too bad. Van Der Vaart showed us how you can move from Real to the premier league and achieve great success. I see no reason why Kaka can't. But it all depends on a reasonable price, Kaka's chances in midfield have certainly lowered at Madrid, and mabye we could use this as a ploy to lower his price. Nevertheless capturing Modric is most definitely of an higher priority, it's not like by January we will be lacking midfielders by the number and talent.

Surely not Kaka, rather take Modric for £40mil than Kaka for £25mil purely due to age and injuries. Kaka never really said he wanted to come to Chelsea or EPL whereas Modric has proven that he can play in EPL at the highest level.

Surely not Kaka, rather take Modric for £40mil than Kaka for £25mil purely due to age and injuries. Kaka never really said he wanted to come to Chelsea or EPL whereas Modric has proven that he can play in EPL at the highest level.

Aguero never said he wanted to join city, but thats where he is.

I would take Kaka for anything les than 20M. that cash can be recouped very fast due to shirt sales and increase in fanbase. Its all about the brand of this club. I also believe Kaka still has something in him that can be usefull to us.

To all those saying MODRIC ALLDAY, what if Levy doesnt sell him even for 45M pounds?

PS: I am not saying that Chelsea should sign Kaka. But if we sign him, I will be happy with it. better signing than Parker offcourse.

Everyone would have orgasm's if Kaka actually signed for Chelsea. Fact is that he probably wont and he isn't the best age and his fitness isn't great but he'd be great for Fifa 12...

Aguero never said he wanted to join city, but thats where he is.

I would take Kaka for anything les than 20M. that cash can be recouped very fast due to shirt sales and increase in fanbase. Its all about the brand of this club. I also believe Kaka still has something in him that can be usefull to us.

To all those saying MODRIC ALLDAY, what if Levy doesnt sell him even for 45M pounds?

PS: I am not saying that Chelsea should sign Kaka. But if we sign him, I will be happy with it. better signing than Parker offcourse.

I do agree, with a contract as the one the club offered to Ballack, a little "less" wages but more bonuses it's an option

And of course as some people said, he would be useful by selling shirts in the world... We have to find sources of income because the Bridge is pretty little and the naming is not necessarly on the agenda (even if it seems to be one of the main target of Fat Ron)

??? ca va?

I did not know that it could be used in english :P

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You