Kaká

the wes

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooo exciting stuff! But how i see it, is that someone has to go, Ballack just signed new contract, Lamps had new contract last summer, Essien.... He can't go! So Mikel.... We'll just have to see!

Chelsea Football Club has issued the following statement in response to reports that we have made a world record transfer offer for Kaka.

'We have never made an offer to AC Milan for Kaka and therefore not one at this extraordinary level. As a consequence we have not discussed a salary with the player either. Any reports to the contrary are totally untrue.'

official

I don´t belive never in the Club, in this case the press have more info than the Club are willing to make public...

Kaka will be the Key factor for the success season or 2010... and the next one.... specialy for the Champio League.

chelseafc.com - The Official Site of Chelsea Football Club

Chelsea STATEMENT ON KAKA

Posted on: Wed 03 Jun 2009

Chelsea Football Club has issued the following statement in response to reports that we have made a world record transfer offer for Kaka.

'We have never made an offer to AC Milan for Kaka and therefore not one at this extraordinary level. As a consequence we have not discussed a salary with the player either. Any reports to the contrary are totally untrue.'

official

fuck you roman

very dissapointed

and i bet we dont sign anyone of any value this season either

Do not belive everything that your read in the Web,..... Even from Chelsea web Site....

Everybody knows thing for rumors but I´m sure Chelsea are interested in Kaka other wise he should be Real Madrid Player don´t you thing...

Maybe what the club was trying to said was..... We hacend officialy make any offer... YET!!!

Maybe they said... 70 and 10.5 at year... who knows.. only roman and anchellotti...

Calm down.. How does us not signing Kaka ruin things for next season.

We'll be making big signings this season, we weren't relying on Kaka at all

Edited by Kez

indeed we were not dependent on him signing

but i cant see us signing any 'big' names if the club have gone to this much effort by putting an official statement on the site..

almost trying to calm us all down and lower are expectations

now thats real talk.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You