Kaká

the wes

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reported £70 million Chelsea target Kaka has insisted he does not wish to move on from Milan.

The Brazil international is believed to be a transfer priority for former Milan boss Carlo Ancelotti, who would be delighted to bring his old player with him to Stamford Bridge this summer.

The outstanding playmaker and forward turned his back on a record bid from Manchester City during the January transfer window and affirmed his commitment to the San Siro cause.

While Real Madrid’s newly elected president Florentino Perez is also expected to launch a bid for the 27-year-old, the man himself has insisted he is going nowhere.

Rossonero legend Paolo Maldini hung up his boots at the weekend and Kaka is apparently ready to replace the Italian as the club’s standard-bearer.

Kaka told La Gazzetta dello Sport: "I say it for the last time. I don't want to leave Milan."

The South American will make no further comment upon his future, and he added: “In this period I prefer to remain silent because I don't want to be misunderstood.

"To the millions of Milan supporters, I say that I have made my choice. I want to stay."

Meanwhile, Milan general manager Adriano Galliani has confessed that the Italian club may be forced to sell some of their best players to richer sides.

He said: “We have had requests for [Alexandre] Pato and Kaka from two of Europe’s biggest clubs and we try and resist the assault of these European clubs who have more money than us.

“But there is an uneven playing field. The problem with Kaka and Pato is a bigger issue. You can discover any player you like, but if you cannot pay them the wages of a big club then they go.

“That was the case for Cristiano Ronaldo at Sporting and Zlatan Ibrahimovic at Ajax. They had to move on.”

http://www.setanta.com/uk/Articles/Footbal...ure/gnid-55397/

Thankfully that fee includes his wages. But it is still an unbelievable offer. As far as i am concerned it is up to the club and in particular Roman how much they pay for a player. But it would be fantastic to see Kaka in a Chelsea shirt!!!

If we sign him i hope he will be much better than other player who came to us from Milan :angry:

Kaka at Chelsea mmmm soomething great :D Real talk with Kaka but we got Carlo and he could convince him to join Chelsea :D

Why all want see KAKA at Chelsea?On what position he will play,if he come to us?Chelsea has Lampard,Essien,Mikel,Ballack in middle.And 76 mill to much for this footballer I think.

Zola/Kaka'

this will be historic.. Legendary beyond compare

not only will it be our biggest ever signing it will be the biggest signing ever made in the history of the game.

i would love to see the number 22 at the bridge, but real madrid are gonna make this interesting.

As there are 3 clubs (at least) willing to pay this money for him, does that make him worth the money? I think if we sign Kaka it will more than likely see us return to the midfield diamond formation.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You