Frank Lampard

DavidEU

Frank Lampard has something to say. Rather a lot to say, in fact. For a start, he wants to say that his heart will always be with Chelsea, that he is determined to make up for lost time when he finally joins New York City in July but that, until then, he will be fiercely committed to Manchester City.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/football/premierleague/article4319252.ece

Awwwww, I almost shed a tear.

Well he failed and stopped loving us when he scores for City.

Frank Lampard has something to say. Rather a lot to say, in fact. For a start, he wants to say that his heart will always be with Chelsea, that he is determined to make up for lost time when he finally joins New York City in July but that, until then, he will be fiercely committed to Manchester City.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/football/premierleague/article4319252.ece

Awwwww, I almost shed a tear.

Someone is subscribed? I can't read the full article

Question;

Hypothetically everyone on this thread goes to the Citeh game.

Whatchagonna do ? BOOOO him ? Cheer SUPERFRANK ! ?, Polite applause ? Or ignore the fact hes playing ??

I will applaud, and not let City fans claim one of our legends, negate 13 years of wonderful football and silverware. I also hope he either gets a niggling (nothing serious) injury before, or plays one of those anonymous stinkers he occasionally played for us.

That's one hell of dilemma. If we cheer him, he will think, 'look after what I did, they still cheer me, I must give them my gratitude by scoring again in Stamford Bridge, they usually happy with it, I don't see why not now either'

If we boo him, he will think,'ha, look after what I did for their club all this time, they finally turn his back on me, because of a simple lie I made, I must score in this game to show what they're missing'

What should we do? As our ancestor always said then, 'Silent is Golden'

What still gets me is why all the elaborate manipulation, deception, lies and most especially the deliberate boldface disregard for integrity? Worst part was they couldn't have done it without Lampard as a willing participant and cheer leader. He was the star actor, the oscar award performer with the way he played a major role in it. I mean he actually agreed and flew to New York to pose for a picture in New York, with the uniform of a team, he knew he never signed for. His selfishness knows no bounds. I mean seriously, who does that?

0918885E00000514-0-image-a-25_1420401659

My take on the game for the 31st is that Chelsea fans, players and coaches should just ignore Frank. He is irrelevant. They should play him like we play our opponents and beat the daylights out of them. If possible Chelsea should dismantle them like we did Arsenal some years back. That will stop all these so called comparisons. City has offense, other than that, their defense has been suspect.

Tone it down a notch keyboard warrior. Every Chelsea fan in existence should have mixed feelings and opinions on this matter. He was a professional and wanted to play with us yet we didn't negotiate any deal furthering his contract as we didn't need his services (considering he would of been a hell of a lot more useful than Mikel) He had an offer to play top level football and as a professional he accepted it.

I am waiting for more evidence to unravel rather than picking out and creating knee jerk assumptions whilst lashing on media and conspiracy approaches that bare no true evidence on what really is happening behind closed doors.

Sorry you should tone down,,Chelsea offered one year lower wages (lets say 90k) and a part time job, he took part time job and 140k+ thats it. Stop insulting us with that nonsense that Chelsea didnt offer a contact

Frank just stop it, if you've been fooled and City Group didn't talk about Man City and you only had a 'commitment' to them, why didn't you say 'go fuck yourself, I wont play for anybody else in england, bar chelsea', plz mate. Your signature is on that contract and I think you will have 100 lawyers that did read this contract before you put pen on it. You shouldn't have lied in the first point. Applaud him gently, leave him alone, don't cheer him, no statue, no legend. Story done... don't know the fuss, I was right in the end for hating that he put pen on paper, and I said from day one, he shouldn't fool us with this: wow-sorry-I-cant-do-anything-about-this-and-I-didn't-want-to-put-pen-on-paper,-but-hey-they-are-my-bosses-I-can't-do-anything-about-it-stuff.

He was one of enlands most intelligent footballers when tested, so he for sure isn't naive or stupid. He knows what he did, and that only makes it worse.

You know, a REAL Legend keeps his word, like this lad:

'I had sat down with Ferran (Soriano, the chief executive of both clubs) and it was all about New York. There was no mention of Man City. If they had wanted to speak to me on behalf of Man City, with New York in the pipeline beyond that, because I was a free agent, but that was never the question at all.
'To be honest when I thought about five or six months off, I thought it was quite a result. I thought I've been playing solid for a long, long time. It will be a good break. I'll find a way to keep fit. I thought I maybe could train with Chelsea.'
'In a million years I wouldn't celebrate if I scored against Chelsea. I used to celebrate when I scored against West Ham, but that was a different situation. When I left West Ham there was a hostility from me towards them over certain things - old new now. But with Chelsea? Never.
'I swear to God, if I went to the Bridge and they booed me for 90 minutes and I scored the winner, I still wouldn't celebrate. It would never come into my head and I think the fans there understand me and how I feel about it. I would never celebrate against Chelsea. That would be ridiculous.'

'I had sat down with Ferran (Soriano, the chief executive of both clubs) and it was all about New York. There was no mention of Man City. If they had wanted to speak to me on behalf of Man City, with New York in the pipeline beyond that, because I was a free agent, but that was never the question at all.
'To be honest when I thought about five or six months off, I thought it was quite a result. I thought I've been playing solid for a long, long time. It will be a good break. I'll find a way to keep fit. I thought I maybe could train with Chelsea.'
'In a million years I wouldn't celebrate if I scored against Chelsea. I used to celebrate when I scored against West Ham, but that was a different situation. When I left West Ham there was a hostility from me towards them over certain things - old new now. But with Chelsea? Never.
'I swear to God, if I went to the Bridge and they booed me for 90 minutes and I scored the winner, I still wouldn't celebrate. It would never come into my head and I think the fans there understand me and how I feel about it. I would never celebrate against Chelsea. That would be ridiculous.'

Yeah, but he also said he wouldn't play for another Premier League team :Goober: