DavidEU
Followers 2

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s actually worse than I thought.. Drogba wrote ‘Blue Till I die’ on the dressing room white board and left the country, Ashley Cole rejected Liverpool and left the country. Frank Lampard, the man

He looks like a muppet now. Not winning anything at City while tarnishing his status over here and making New York fans angry. Well that was some decision Frankie.

Genuinely can't believe people are defending him going to our direct rivals for the league. He's going there to train? Yeah because he can't run in America right.

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, the wes said:

Frank Lampard has been linked with a role working with the Chelsea youngsters 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4403110/Chelsea-academy-set-summer-changes.html

that would be great, now he can teach youngsters how to strike the ball from outside the area and finish chances, playing in midfield.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OXFORD SPEAK TO LAMPARD

Sky sources understand Oxford United have spoken to Frank Lampard about the manager's vacancy at the Kassam Stadium

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was rather hoping Roman had a plan to bing in Big Frankie,JT and Drogs in some tyoe of coaching,sporting director,scour,ambassador role. I'm a dreamer tho. But woulda bbeen great to keep our true legends on site.

Chelsea legend Frank Lampard in talks to become manager of League One club

CHELSEA legend Frank Lampard is in talks to take over as manager of Oxford United in League One.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/676214/Chelsea-Frank-Lampard-in-talks-to-become-manager-of-League-One-club?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+daily-star-football+(Daily+Star+%3A%3A+Football+Feed)

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I was rather hoping Roman had a plan to bing in Big Frankie,JT and Drogs in some tyoe of coaching,sporting director,scour,ambassador role. I'm a dreamer tho. But woulda bbeen great to keep our true legends on site.

CHELSEA legend Frank Lampard is in talks to take over as manager of Oxford United in League One.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/676214/Chelsea-Frank-Lampard-in-talks-to-become-manager-of-League-One-club?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+daily-star-football+(Daily+Star+%3A%3A+Football+Feed)

Yeah that would the logical and sensible path to build behind the scenes ...but it is CFC after all 

Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.

On 1/23/2018 at 9:27 AM, Unionjack said:

Nah let him go and get experience so he can one day manage us, he has said it is his dream job. Will never achieve that by being a coach, scout, director or ambassador.

• 1 month later...

Lampard makes me optimistic about our future. I have a hunch that he will have a huge impact as a manager or a football director.

• Like 1