Frank Lampard

DavidEU

Lampard is a disgrace, no longer a legend.

Lol, you're joking right. his done so much for this club. you can't blame him for the sacking anyway.

Every manager under Roman has been sacked when we have been in a bad run of form and results and under AVB it's been the worst results we've seen since Roman has taken over.

He used to be my favourite, no contest. I'll have to rethink that thought.

Yep, I think it's official. Terry is my new nr. 1 (a proper club legend, but he makes it hard with his antics) and Lampard is now way behind, behind Zola too. Fuck off with your "not ideal" bullshit fat frank.

He was a legend between 2001-2011, now he's just an old miserable fuck. Behold the Frankalouda.

I dunno what to think of him atm. I would feel really sorry if I started hating him for something that isn't perhaps his fault as much as I don't know what is happening behind the scenes, but he has disappointed me.

Don't like the manager or not playing? Fine, keep it in the club and impress when you get a chance. 90% of the fans said he shouldn't be a starter this season and I'm pretty sure that most of those are saying if for a good reason. I'm pretty sure Andre wanted to sub him yesterday but of course he couldn't due to the pressure he would be under after.

Earn your place, don't ask for it.

I swear you would think everybody on here knows what happens behind closed doors. AVB could have been the biggest cunt for all we know. But for you guys to turn on one the best players to wear our shirt is a fucking disgrace! I can guarantee half the cunts on this board are here because of players like Frank Lampard. Wake up to yourselves..

I came to the club becuase of players like Zola and good old Jimmy. Players who certanly don't have big inflated egos or were just here becuase of the memories of Jose

Atleast in Ranieri we played with passion and character. You felt proud to support these players.

I swear you would think everybody on here knows what happens behind closed doors. AVB could have been the biggest cunt for all we know. But for you guys to turn on one the best players to wear our shirt is a fucking disgrace! I can guarantee half the cunts on this board are here because of players like Frank Lampard. Wake up to yourselves..

He turned on the club first, and that's a fact.

I became a fan mostly because of Terry and Lamps, true, but I've grown past that and have become full supporter of the club, not individuals.

Closed doors? It was happening out in the open, Frank made sure of that after the game against wolves and with his "not ideal" comments. It does not take two to figure out that he stopped working for the manager long before he got sacked.