Frank Lampard

DavidEU

Who says Lamps lacks creativity?

Hope that's sarcastic, the clip is from 4 or 5 years ago. I could post Torres videos from his liverpool days and caption it "who says torres can't score?"

Lampard isn't helping his cause for regular action with his body language, is he? He looks wound up about being benched and more in the direction of a 'How dare you bench me?' wound-up rather than 'I'll show you why you shouldn't bench me.' wound-up. Not good.

Hope that's sarcastic, the clip is from 4 or 5 years ago. I could post Torres videos from his liverpool days and caption it "who says torres can't score?"

Lampard isn't helping his cause for regular action with his body language, is he? He looks wound up about being benched and more in the direction of a 'How dare you bench me?' wound-up rather than 'I'll show you why you shouldn't bench me.' wound-up. Not good.

:lol: Of course it was sarcastic. I honestly think he should leave in the summer because he obviously doesn't want to accept his new role at the club.

Since when did we all become body language experts all of a sudden? I can tell fuck all by how a player stands, maybe it's just me, I don't emphasise details so much... especially ones that can be interpreted in many ways. A pundit or two speak about "off body language" and we all believe that. I don't know, I think some of you are overreacting a bit.

Since when did we all become body language experts all of a sudden? I can tell fuck all by how a player stands, maybe it's just me, I don't emphasise details so much... especially ones that can be interpreted in many ways. A pundit or two speak about "off body language" and we all believe that. I don't know, I think some of you are overreacting a bit.

Since when you read minds?

For the most part, body language is subconscious though, which is why it 'can' be insightful. Having said that.. yes, I'd rather hear from an expert than a mere pundit.

In the days after Jose' was sacked as Chelsea boss. ITV dedicated an entire show to the analysis of his body language from press conferences & match days. Involving actual experts/professors, it was an intellectually stimulating programme.. shame I can't find it anywhere online.

I'm sorry but I don't think anyone can gather much by looking at a few video clips/images to judge a person's mindset or body language.

For example, look at this pic from the previous match:

2gsiq9c.jpg

From this pic you would think all is rosy in the Chelsea camp, but that's also nothing more than speculation

Yes it's entirely possible that he hasn't said anything of the sort to AVB... that he's accepted his lesser role.

We don't have much to go on, except for body language which may or may not be an accurate portrayal. If you think about it all the way back to a couple of months ago (cant remember which game) when he was substituted and he practically stomped off. He was shaking his head and spit on the ground as he was walking off. Then I think he also didn't acknowledge AVB or just brushed him off and sat down in a huff. This was quite a while back.

His performance and general lack of apathy in the Swansea game. Him ignoring AVB when being given instructions against Birmingham.

But we really do not know for certain. Lets see. I can see some sort of public comment being made by one of the anti-AVB players soon, especially if they're frustrated that Roman has supported him so far and might stick with him all the way this season

Frank's always been a model professional in my eyes (besides that sex tape I guess and the 9/11 hotel incident), but this season he's obviously giving AVB shit.

His reaction to his subbing off in Newcastle, speaking to the press, and his lack of attention when AVB was talking to him are clear indications that he's unhappy. I don't know how you can think otherwise...

I love you Frank, but go to PSG or LA.

Frank's always been a model professional in my eyes (besides that sex tape I guess and the 9/11 hotel incident), but this season he's obviously giving AVB shit.

His reaction to his subbing off in Newcastle, speaking to the press, and his lack of attention when AVB was talking to him are clear indications that he's unhappy. I don't know how you can think otherwise...

I love you Frank, but go to PSG or LA.

?

His a Chelsea great, one of the all time greatest Chelsea player, the last 7 years he would've been the first picked player in the starting 11.

Why wouldn't you feel frustrated that your now sitting on the bench even know your our top scorer this season?

?

from Wikipedia:

In 2000, Lampard, Ferdinand and Kieron Dyer appeared on a sex video that was filmed at the holiday resort of Ayia Napa in Cyprus. Channel 4 aired a brief clip as part of their 2004 documentary Sex, Footballers and Videotape, claiming it was used to "remind the viewer that this is based on real life." On 23 September 2001, Lampard, along with three other Chelsea players was fined two weeks wages by the club for his behaviour whilst on a drinking binge on 12 September. Lampard and the others had abused grieving American tourists at a Heathrow hotel, just 24 hours after the September 11 attacks. A hotel manager stated "they were utterly disgusting. They just didn't seem to care about what had happened".

His a Chelsea great, one of the all time greatest Chelsea player, the last 7 years he would've been the first picked player in the starting 11.

Why wouldn't you feel frustrated that your now sitting on the bench even know your our top scorer this season?

His frustration would only be justified if he was actually performing well. Right now the difference between what Meireles brings to the team and what frank brings is not a whole hell of a lot. Raul may be shit but so is frank. Perhaps he should be starting over Raul in certain games but it's not as if there's a huge difference. Both hardly provide anything. All lamps is good for now is his runs into the box. Meireles brings something different.

The fact is Meireles is being totally wasted at that DM position. Hes useless there. He should be played higher up with Romeu or Essien at DM. I think he'd be much better if played there and would provide much more than lamps.