Frank Lampard

DavidEU

If John Terry wanted money, he could of accepted Mark Hughes request for him to join Man City a few seasons back.

As for Frank Lampard, he's past it. Sure, he's won us a few trophies but there comes a time when a player must realise that he's just not good enough to play 90 minutes regularly for club or country, as is the case with Frank Lampard. If he really cared for the club, he'd zip him mouth and just be happy that he's still part of the CFC first team, rather than whining about being benched. Even though I hate United, you look at Giggs and Scholes...both of them are more than happy to sit on the bench, and when called upon, they try to change or contribute to the match.

If John Terry wanted money, he could of accepted Mark Hughes request for him to join Man City a few seasons back.

As for Frank Lampard, he's past it. Sure, he's won us a few trophies but there comes a time when a player must realise that he's just not good enough to play 90 minutes regularly for club or country, as is the case with Frank Lampard. If he really cared for the club, he'd zip him mouth and just be happy that he's still part of the CFC first team, rather than whining about being benched. Even though I hate United, you look at Giggs and Scholes...both of them are more than happy to sit on the bench, and when called upon, they try to change or contribute to the match.

lampard has never under any other manager complained or showed dis interest. this season he has been dropped considerably in favor or raul mereiles who himself has proven that he is no replacement for lampard. lampard when asked in the post match answered with honesty. he also said 'im realistic, im 33 and wont play every match but when im on the bench i want chelsea to win and that hasnt been the case' and btw lampard didn't win us a 'few trophies' the guy's been the man in all our league, fa cup, league cup triumphs. he is a bigger legend then terry and drogba for his service.

just because the media is picking out lampard as escape goat doesn't mean he is the culprit. even if he is, what does that prove? what's he done? has he phoned roman and asked for avb's head? i doubt not.

everybody wants continuity under the right manager. avb was clearly inexperienced and out of his depth. if he came when he was 40, then it's a different story. for now, it has to be someone like jose mourinho, guus hiddink or even van ghaal.

Mate, this is football, not government. Past glories do not, allow anybody to strut around like they own the place. Look at Manchester United and their legends: van Nistelrooy, Beckham, Keane, Staam, all thrown out because they got big heads. Each of those players contributed more to United than Fat Frank ever has for us. We should have done the same thing with Fat Frank.

Mate, this is football, not government. Past glories do not, allow anybody to strut around like they own the place. Look at Manchester United and their legends: van Nistelrooy, Beckham, Keane, Staam, all thrown out because they got big heads. Each of those players contributed more to United than Fat Frank ever has for us. We should have done the same thing with Fat Frank.

you are not a true chelsea fan. seriously.

fuckin plastic.

congrats Frank, you won, the club and the fans lost.

congrats Frank, you won, the club and the fans lost.

how on earth is it lampard's fault that the manager is gone? the guy has dropped lampard in favor of mereiles and co whp didn't get the job done. it's a result business and avb simply didn't cut it. think before you speak, the shit here being said about lampard, the main man of our team for 11 years. playing through injuries, giving it his all.

and you know what? the fans lost? the fans lost one fucking terrific manager didn't they. i swear if jose comes back you guys will be jumping and cheering like there is no tomrorow..like the sacking didnt mean anything.

how on earth is it lampard's fault that the manager is gone? the guy has dropped lampard in favor of mereiles and co whp didn't get the job done. it's a result business and avb simply didn't cut it. think before you speak, the shit here being said about lampard, the main man of our team for 11 years. playing through injuries, giving it his all.

and you know what? the fans lost? the fans lost one fucking terrific manager didn't they. i swear if jose comes back you guys will be jumping and cheering like there is no tomrorow..like the sacking didnt mean anything.

I was crushed hearing AVB was sacked. If Jose comes back we have reason to be happy though but the true fans will not forget the sack. He one the League for us right?

lampard has never under any other manager complained or showed dis interest. this season he has been dropped considerably in favor or raul mereiles who himself has proven that he is no replacement for lampard. lampard when asked in the post match answered with honesty. he also said 'im realistic, im 33 and wont play every match but when im on the bench i want chelsea to win and that hasnt been the case' and btw lampard didn't win us a 'few trophies' the guy's been the man in all our league, fa cup, league cup triumphs. he is a bigger legend then terry and drogba for his service.

just because the media is picking out lampard as escape goat doesn't mean he is the culprit. even if he is, what does that prove? what's he done? has he phoned roman and asked for avb's head? i doubt not.

everybody wants continuity under the right manager. avb was clearly inexperienced and out of his depth. if he came when he was 40, then it's a different story. for now, it has to be someone like jose mourinho, guus hiddink or even van ghaal.

Hiddink is the coach of Anzhi, he's not leaving anytime soon.

Van Gaal stuffed up at Bayern Munich, why would Chelsea want him as manager?

As for Jose Mourinho, why would he come back, he already knows his former star players from 2004-2006 are past it.

As for Jose Mourinho, why would he come back, he already knows his former star players from 2004-2006 are past it.

have you even read the articles regarding the sack? roman said that 'there will be a lot of changes in the summer' which means younger, ambitious players will come in while i'm guessing terry and lampard will rightfully stay and when you keep refering to players as being overpaid- don't forget so is avb, roman spent a lot of money on him and he's returned nothing in favor. all of this in total favors mourinho's plan because he has stated that he wants to come back to england, and he was here in london earlier in the week too.

and have you ever thought that maybe it's not the players this time. it's the inexperience, the lack of control, the raw and befuddled manager that avb is right now who's at fault.

the players are playing horribly don't get me wrong but there are so amny tactical decisions that avb gets wrong and he is the manager, the be all and end all of a football team. he got what has been coming for a while. i wish him the best of luck, but never will turn my back on lampard for answering a question in a post match interview.

you are not a true chelsea fan. seriously.

fuckin plastic.

The vast majority of people have woken up and smelt the coffee, he's a backstabber and worse, he's a poor player 9 times out of 10. I don't care if wanting the best for the club makes me plastic, and in this case, the best thing for the club is for this player to leave.

A lot of people on this forum are making me sick, some of the shit i have read the last two days is honestly making me want to just stop following football in general. The selfishness of some people and some of the cruel things that certain people come out with is just not fair.

It's just football for fuck sake. What you type on an internet forum is not going to change anything so keep your stupid fucking comments to yourself.

And watching Lampard and others acting like a complete arsehole due to their need to be selfish and rub their ego, all the while giving two fingers to the fans who have given him and others unconditional support and spent time and oney following them is making me go off from watching football knowing that these same players might be here next season. Fans have a right to let out anger knowing that there support has been taking for granted and have been basically told to go fuck themselves.

You know what angers me? You people say you are Chelsea fans yet you hate the players/managers. Why don't you support them? The players are the club. If our top scorer this year (Lampard) is shit to you then why do you support chelsea?. He has helped us out for quite a long time.

I will admit Lampard has said some stupid things but do you think he used all his power to get AVB out? Of course not. Try supporting people instead of hating them, you feel much happier.

Frank, I'm really dissappointed with you, I would've never expected you being as selfish and egoistic as Terry, thought you where an true legend...

I hope its true Abramovich is dissappointed with you and sells all of you in the Summer...

Fo the sake of my beloved Blue...