Frank Lampard

DavidEU

Thanks for the great memories Frank..i spent more time with you than i have my family over the last 13 years.

I was 25 when we signed him and believe the decision to move on without Frank was the correct one for both the club and Frank himself.

I'm hardened to things outside of football that make me keep things in perspective so don't expect tears from me ,be they real or feigned for effect when players careers with us end..i choose to remember the good times and look to the future. #CarefreeCFC

Reading that article, the realization dawned on me that he won't play for Chelsea ever again..

I'm literally tearing up. Not sure what I'll do when Terry calls it day.

Just read it is official. Right now I feel nothing, it will sink in eventually, but I still can't believe this is real. It just does not feel right - too early. The last 10 years i have seen almost every game of him and it was absolutely woth it. I will write him a piece when I got some more distance.

When I saw confirmation on Sky sports on my phone I admit I did have a wee cry :(

I can't believe it, I mean we don't know if he was actually offered a deal or not :(

I really am bit heartbroken. Regardless of any other signings I was hoping for JT and Lamps very sad never see Frank play for Chelsea again. I'm bit speechless just now

big-smiley-crying.gif

P.s. I just hope with us losing Frank, Ashley and David Luiz I hope we are planning on replacing people with their high standards. :(

10 years to the day since Mourinho arrived the first time Lamps leaves. I wonder what will happen on this day in 2024? :lol:

This feels strange, i have mentally prepared for this day ever since it looked liked he wasn't getting a new contract 18 months ago, or so i thought i did, nothing can prepare you for days like these.

I am very sad that if this is down to Chelsea not giving him a new deal.

I am bit angry as they could have told him and the fans and we would have had a chance to say goodbye.

He is such a legend he deserved a wonderful send off and allowing the fans to thank him. I'm absolutely gutted.

I was sad by David luiz but I'm heartbroken by Franks leaving

If he chose to leave I am also very sad

big-smiley-crying.gif

Arguably the greatest ever player to wear the Chelsea shirt is leaving without a proper goodbye. Damn, this sucks. Drogba left in the best way possible, unfortunately you can't say that for Lampard, who deserves it just as much.

If not with a major trophy, he should have at least been substituted in his final home game of the season so that he could receive a massive round of applause at Stamford Bridge, which he deserves more than anyone. Apparently nobody was truly prepared to see him leave this season, and in his last ever game for Chelsea he was subbed off at half time, ffs.

Can't believe I'm never going to hear the "Super, Super Frank" chant again.