Frank Lampard

DavidEU

For such moments, words are hard to find..

He's made greatness, Super Frank is what my love for Chelsea is all about.

People talk about Maradona, Zidane, Ronaldo,... etc. but I will always be proud to say that Frank Lampard is my all-time top favourite player.

Forever in our hearts. Blue forever.

Player and person that shows all the best Chelsea club can give. 13 years ago seems like it was yesterday. He will go, but memories will stay forever.

My favourite player ever, he deserves testimonial or sth, he is without doubt greatest player ever wearing our shirt.

I can say Im only proud and thankfull that such great footballer decided to play for us for all these 13 years. Its been pleasure to watch him and I will never forget what he did to our club.

Legend, thank you very much and goodbye, I hope one day you return back home :cry:

John Terry: "Lamps, I'm going to miss you on and off the pitch, mate. The best midfielder I've had the honour of playing with." [1/2]

John Terry: "You're a true #Chelsea legend. You are a real winner and an inspiration to me and everyone at #Chelsea. Good luck, mate." [2/2]

7686178464_fdc8ea66c7.jpg

It does not matter if Chelsea buy all the best players in the world, no one will be even close to the man Lampard is. He was so much more than just a Chelsea player.

You will be missed, thank you isn´t enough.

I´m lucky that I had the privilege to see him play for a long time in blue shirt.

one year extension contract for 30 and above old players is undeniably shit. When big clubs such as Milan Madrid Barcelona took care of their old players, especially their will-become legend, we act like a literally plastic club (finger to the boards tho, not players, not fans). There's something wrong with this club, to the point i call it sickness.

Even without proper goodbye? Sick!

Any information on what the fuck happened?!

Have we made an offer at all and he just took the better one? I'm not going to put this on the club until I know more.

He certainly did not deserve anywhere near the deal he's had in the past (key player and all), but no offer would've been very harsh.

one year extension contract for 30 and above old players is undeniably shit. When big clubs such as Milan Madrid Barcelona took care of their old players, especially their will-become legend, we act like a literally plastic club (finger to the boards tho, not players, not fans). There's something wrong with this club, to the point i call it sickness.

Even without proper goodbye? Sick!

The problem with this club is "fans" like you who won't hesitate to jump on its back, bash it, disrespect it and insult it at the slightest.