Frank Lampard

DavidEU

Watching back some of his goals and it's hard to choose his best, it really is.

What a man.

Just too many. Goal vs Stoke at the bridge in the 08-09 season comes to mind in the premier League. Goal and tribute to Pat vs Liverpool in CL 08 semi final. Stunner vs Everton in FA cup final and the tribute to his father when he ran around the corner flag.

I'll be telling my kids stories about Frank for many years.

I'll miss him so much.

Just too many. Goal vs Stoke at the bridge in the 08-09 season comes to mind in the premier League. Goal and tribute to Pat vs Liverpool in CL 08 semi final. Stunner vs Everton in FA cup final and the tribute to his father when he ran around the corner flag.

I'll be telling my kids stories about Frank for many years.

I'll miss him so much.

No better feeling than sitting down with your kids telling them about the likes of Frank, Zola etc. My son is 8 now and plays for a local team and is at an age now were he is very inquisitive about football and always asks about all the old players. He's seen Frank play, he knows exactly what he's about but he loves listening to stories about Zola and the likes.....special times ahead for you Gary.

Frank Lampard is leaving Chelsea after serving this club for 13 years. He has scored many goals and provided many assists for this club. He has won countless trophies with Chelsea. He also provided us with the joy of watching him score beautiful goals. I don't know if the club is gonna retire his shirt number or not but either way he will always be in our memory. Frank Lampard : HERO, LEADER, LEGEND

Gonna miss you Super Frank :cry:

I wish you good luck and hope you can keep scoring beautiful goals for your next team :D

JWNDFGR.png

:cry:

Wow, one of the best ever players in world football in his prime.

I can't believe I'll rarely hear super frankie chants anymore.

I suggest we should have a super frank chant on the 8th minute of the first 8 matches at the bridge next season. In honour of or greatest player