Frank Lampard

DavidEU

FRANK LAMPARD COULD MAKE A WEST HAM RETURN

http://www.express.c...West-Ham-return

Some more funny Lamps storys

Lmao at this. 2 paragraphed story, no quote's no facts to back it up.

Yeah he's going to rejoin West Ham the club that he is most hated at. Bloody hell, beyond pathetic it's laughable.

Oh I love these stupid ass articles these days. Tell me, why would he leave to play in the Championship when he's playing elite football? Plus, he's already stated that he is commited to Chelsea. What a joke. The Daily Star lmao. WHO?!

http://www.dailystar.com.lb/Sports/Football/2012/Jan-11/159419-lampard-could-leave-chelsea-for-boyhood-club-west-ham-united.ashx

Lampard: 523 games,179 goals,114 assists

Gerrard: 556 games,142 goals,83 assists

Xavi: 557 games,63 goals,67 assists

Legend ;D

The Goal count is now @ 180 after the Pompey FA Cup tie :D only 13 behind Kerry Dixon...Excellent numbers for a midfielder...I would like to add Paul Scholes as well:

Appearances 677 Goals 150 Assists (couldn't find)

I was watching ssn & this fool had to announce to the whole freakin' planet that Scholes was the Best English player in the last 20 years willis.gif

Before today's game

Frank Lampard has scored 103 goals for #Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. Kerry Dixon has the most with 104.

Legend. He's at 180.

So he's done it. I always enjoy his stats, especially if I compare it to other EPL legendary strikers. Oh hang on...

Galaxy confirm Lampard liking

Los Angeles Galaxy chief Tim Leiweke has confirmed to Sky Sports News his admiration for Frank Lampard.

"I am a fan of Frank's, I think he is a great player. When I think of Chelsea, I think of Frank Lampard," Leiweke told Sky Sports News.

"You should ask him, it took us two years to get David here the first time, we are working on the next DP.

"We are going to continue to work on the next DP and there are about half-a-dozen guys we have a good relationship with but first we have to have a lot and we don't have a slot.

"I am a big fan of his."

Beckham backed Lampard's link with the Galaxy, adding: "If he does decide to walk away from Chelsea, then of course which team would not want him?

"The owners are very persuasive, so of course there is a chance."

http://www1.skysport..._medium=twitter

^ What's DP?

.....................................................................................................................

'Designated Players'. It's the players who don't have to comply with the wage-structure of the MLS. A single team is only allowed 3 DP's