Frank Lampard

DavidEU

Could you give me link or somethin? I can only find some overviews.

OPTA don't release such reports for general consumption free of cost. I found those graphics here -> http://www.weaintgotnohistory.com/2012/1/14/2706802/chelseas-season-so-far-opta-stats

You can follow them on twitter (@optajoe), there are isolated nuggets of information in their tweets.

After the Norwich game, the Chelsea squad flew to Mallorca for five days training in warmer weather than in England, although Frank Lampard was not part of the travelling party.

The vice-captain returned to London having been substituted during the first-half of the 0-0 draw at Carrow Road due to a suspected tear in a calf muscle.

Lampard will undergo a scan and if th injury proves not to be too serious, he will join up with the training camp at a later stage.

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2584379,00.html

LAMPARD INJURY UPDATE

Posted on: Mon 23 Jan 2012

A scan on the injury Frank Lampard suffered during the game at Norwich on Saturday shows he has a small tear in a calf muscle.

The midfielder is unlikely to feature in the FA Cup fourth-round match against Queens Park Rangers on Saturday but is expected to join up with the rest of the squad in Mallorca where they are training this week.

Lampard was substituted with 36 minutes played in the scoreless draw at Carrow Road.

:dance:

God...I can't believe we are actually considering selling Lamps :(

But, it would be probably best if he left us if he is not ready to spend some time on the bench.

He is up there with Zola, some may say even bigger then Zola and he will always be remembered with a big smile at the Bridge.