Frank Lampard

DavidEU

These two are Chelsea through and through, you get the impression both would move abroad if they had to leave the club.

Loyalty doesn't really exist anymore, but I get what you mean. Still, JT was *this* close to signing for City. Same with Gerrard and us. They didn't go through with it in the end, sure, but they had, for however short period of time, decided to leave.

:ph34r:

377825_330337366984906_287464554605521_1223727_1474359460_n.jpg

He looks absolutely terrible in a Man Utd shirt. And looking at it makes me sad.

Like others have said before, it would be heart-breaking. This will never happen though so there's nothing to worry about.

Did anyone even see SNN this morning? Ferguson mentioned about Lampard. He didn't say he was after him but did mention something.

"You are not going to tell me Chelsea would sell

Frank Lampard to Manchester United in January. Do you really believe that?," Ferguson told a news conference on Friday. "There is no foundation to that."

"Chelsea are like us. They want to do something. The second half of the season is important to us.

"What can you get in January? The players we'd like we can't get. If the alternative is to sign a second-rate player, we don't want to do that."

He did say that, was on SSN. It wont happen tho, it's a 1000000/1 shot.