Frank Lampard

DavidEU

If Lampard is not prepared to accept a lesser role and toe in line he leaves, simple as that. This is Chelsea FC not Frank Lampard FC, any player who puts their own needs before the club should go.

Im not saying Frank will do that but IF he does, then we let him go its as simple as that as please don't reply with he was world class in 2007 as to why he should stay and play every week, its being sentimental with the ageing stars that got us in this shit of the last season and a half in the first place.

Look at Zola for example, did he kick up a fuss when Ranieri reduced his role between 01-03, infact that decision helped us get CL football as we ended up getting more out of Zola when he did play. Zola accepted that he was getting on and can't play non stop like the old days and hopefully Frank will do the same.

I think u misunderstood me I meant that he doesn't fit into AVBs plans. And him not accepting the bench means he's gotta go. In my opinion he should have joined Inter a few seasons ago when they wanted him, we wouldn't have a midfield problem now.

I think u misunderstood me I meant that he doesn't fit into AVBs plans. And him not accepting the bench means he's gotta go. In my opinion he should have joined Inter a few seasons ago when they wanted him, we wouldn't have a midfield problem now.

It wasn't u pacifically i was responding too just the whole Frank issue, quoted you because your comment was the nearest one ;lol:

I don't think Frank is being unreasonable. All he is saying is he would like more playing time, he isn't demanding more minutes.

I'd be more angry if he was happy to accept this role, I'm glad he's fighting to the best of his ability to play more often.

^Well said...

People are forgetting how easy it is for people like Frank (who still has time left on his contract) to sit on his arse and earn a fat paycheck...He's just being ambitious by saying he would like more minutes...

Its not as if he's getting into a brawl with the manager and other players to get his starting role back..