Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Let's open the purse strings a little bit already. Last I checked we were a fairly large club with a few dollars in our billfold.

A few clinical signings will go a long way in helping us defend the title. Long season after all.

Incase some people have seen talksports tweet that Mourinho said the window is closed for Chelsea, he didnt quite say that.

http://talksport.com/football/jose-mourinho-arsene-wenger-snub-chelseas-title-defence-transfers-and-more-full-talksport Listen from 5:50

He clearly means he would rather the window close before league starts

£XI: the average cost of each team's XI in all 38 league games, adjusted for football inflation. At the Transfer Price Index, we noticed that this was a much more accurate reflector of a team's eventual finishing position than its squad cost; it's essentially what makes it into the starting XI each week.

... looks like the lack of transfer activity is a massive risk (when you expect to challenge for the title)

the-evolution-of-the-transfer-window-in-

in my opinion:
-we have to bet on our youth.
- players like: moses, cuadrado, mikel, ramires end someone else ( kakuta, marin) go out
- we need to improve our creativity ( only hazard is few)
- take 2-3 player: varane, baba and a midfilder.
- roman must sack mourinho ( his time on football is over) and go for KLOPP!

Just got to me.... im pretty shocked no one made a move for Yacine Brahimi this window. 35m pounds release clause.

And to think United are getting their money from Di Maria, and they're going for Pedro instead of this guy. Also Bayern didnt went for him tbh. I think he's a sick footballer, wish we could go for him.

Just got to me.... im pretty shocked no one made a move for Yacine Brahimi this window. 35m pounds release clause.

And to think United are getting their money from Di Maria, and they're going for Pedro instead of this guy. Also Bayern didnt went for him tbh. I think he's a sick footballer, wish we could go for him.

Price too high and if I remember correctly the last season was his breakthrough season. Players in smaller leagues have to prove themselves at least a couple of seasons for big teams to notice as no one want to sign a one season wonder. Hulk, Falcao, Matic...etc all had to do 2-3 seasons before they got their big move.

If he scores 20 goals again this season next year a big team might be interested

in my opinion:

- players like: moses, cuadrado, mikel, ramires end someone else ( kakuta, marin) go out

just one poor PRE-SEASON and suddenly Mourinho isn't good enough for a team

in my opinion:

tumblr_nbgsntEtsZ1sspzn6o1_500.gif

just one poor PRE-SEASON and suddenly Mourinho isn't good enough for a team

not only one poor season, chelsea plays bad. our attack is based only on creativity and talent of sigle player without squad's play like bayern, barcellona, bayer leverkusen, borussia dortmunt and others

Well if not now, there is always January window. If the likes of Cuadrado not getting any better, obviously he will be gone, and we will buy a replacement. Hopefully we're still in title race for 4 competitions by then.

We still need a LB, CM and winger, same as the start of the transfer window. Looks like we'll be addressing the LB slot as Luis is gone and Baba seems likely to come in, but it's quite disappointing how we haven't looked like signing a CM or a winger yet.

We still need a LB, CM and winger, same as the start of the transfer window. Looks like we'll be addressing the LB slot as Luis is gone and Baba seems likely to come in, but it's quite disappointing how we haven't looked like signing a CM or a winger yet.

I agree, and the sounds, or lack of them, suggest we aren't. I'm just hoping, in my heart of hearts that something is happening nobody knows about.

Probably more hope than expectation.