Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

It seems Everton want to play the hardest ball on Stones. I think only Baba will come and we're set.

Costa

Remy

Falcao

Hazard Oscar Moses

Cuadrado Willian Traore

Matic Fabregas

Mikel Ramires

RLC

Azpi Terry Cahill Ivan

Baba Zouma Ake

Courtois

Begovic

Blackman

Our midfield isn't too strong though, if Matic or Fabregas get injured more then a month we'll be in a world of trouble.

Our midfield isn't too strong though, if Matic or Fabregas get injured more then a month we'll be in a world of trouble.

Yup, that's why we're crying for a midfield as Mikel replacement. But with Mikel staying, it seems unlikely we will sign anyone unfortunately. Last season we could survive with almost the same squad, hopefully next season we still could do it.

Mikel is good on the ball and offers the ability of transition that Mourinho needs and wants to see. I would've still preferred us to get another CDM but considering the financial restrictions, we have to make do with Mikel next season. I hope this will also give Mourinho incentive to try out Loftus Cheek and give him a proper run in case Matic or Cesc need a rest.
I also feel like Oscar will have a huge role to play next season. Considering we now have Falcao and Costa and can switch to a 4-4-2, Oscar will hopefully be given the chance to play in a deeper role, something we've been waiting to see for a long time; not too sure about Mourinho's intentions, but it could be a solution.

What do you guys think of Ramires' role in the squad next season? Didn't mention him above because I'm against putting him in a pivot role, I would rather have him as an offensive option, he's an ideal player for pressing high up the pitch, can dribble (more than we like to think) and can get some goals/assists. He can be precious to us if we know how and when to use him (tricky away games and against big teams). There is a lot of reasons to think that next season can be very good in a tactical point of view, I feel like Mourinho will surprise opponents more regularly with different shapes (4-3-3, 4-4-2), enabled by Falcao's arrival in particular.

What do you guys think of Ramires' role in the squad next season? Didn't mention him above because I'm against putting him in a pivot role, I would rather have him as an offensive option, he's an ideal player for pressing high up the pitch, can dribble (more than we like to think) and can get some goals/assists. He can be precious to us if we know how and when to use him (tricky away games and against big teams). There is a lot of reasons to think that next season can be very good in a tactical point of view, I feel like Mourinho will surprise opponents more regularly with different shapes (4-3-3, 4-4-2), enabled by Falcao's arrival in particular.

The less we use him the better, he should only come on as a sub or when Fabregas/Matic are injured. We should've gotten an upgrade over him imo

Mikel is good on the ball and offers the ability of transition that Mourinho needs and wants to see. I would've still preferred us to get another CDM but considering the financial restrictions, we have to make do with Mikel next season. I hope this will also give Mourinho incentive to try out Loftus Cheek and give him a proper run in case Matic or Cesc need a rest.

I also feel like Oscar will have a huge role to play next season. Considering we now have Falcao and Costa and can switch to a 4-4-2, Oscar will hopefully be given the chance to play in a deeper role, something we've been waiting to see for a long time; not too sure about Mourinho's intentions, but it could be a solution.

Which financial restrictions? We're swimming in money...

Which financial restrictions? We're swimming in money...

It seems like Roman is tightening the screws, otherwise we would've gotten into a bidding war for several players. Like Jose said for Pogba, he wants the Eiffel Tower but can't get it. Since the FFP has been established we only buy with what we make, and can't afford the likes of Reus unfortunately.

It seems like Roman is tightening the screws, otherwise we would've gotten into a bidding war for several players. Like Jose said for Pogba, he wants the Eiffel Tower but can't get it. Since the FFP has been established we only buy with what we make, and can't afford the likes of Reus unfortunately.

We could've easily upgraded our squad without spending a lot of money on players like Pogba. Witsel, Aranguiz, Sissokho and even a Matuidi would've upgraded our squad without spending big.

We can easily afford the likes of reus. But the money won't be made available

Any striker to look at if the worst happens to Costa?

Lacazette

Benzema

Ibra(hard to get)

Higuain

Llorente

Chicharito

These are the only options that is good enough for Chelsea and the top 3 is pretty much impossible to get. Imagine having to rely on Remy and Falcao for the majority of this season :(

Any striker to look at if the worst happens to Costa?

Lacazette

Benzema

Ibra(hard to get)

Higuain

Llorente

Chicharito

These are the only options that is good enough for Chelsea and the top 3 is pretty much impossible to get. Imagine having to rely on Remy and Falcao for the majority of this season :(

Yes, 2 even. Remy and Falcao.