Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

You put it how Ive tried too many times. I was starting to sound like a broken record so I went in a different direction artist2_zpsob3lcyvf.gif

I hope everythings alright behind the scenes. Theres got to be some reason Mous being like this.

It's the stadium! And I thought we are not that stupid as Arsenal to give up on our future in the next few years at expense of the stadium! But guess it is what is, not expecting any titles untill that stadium is finished we are playing on it for 2-3 years!

It's the stadium! And I thought we are not that stupid as Arsenal to give up on our future in the next few years at expense of the stadium! But guess it is what is, not expecting any titles untill that stadium is finished we are playing on it for 2-3 years!

And IF he came out and said that at least the speculation and feelings of mass confusion would wear down if not understood.

But the reports I've read has Roman shelling out for all of it. Thats why its worrying me.

No Witsel, no Aranguiz, Luis leaving, Jose don't want to replace him, Mikel staying.

Pedro is the only one left I could see coming, depends on Barca situation.

No more.

just 2 defenders i think

Didn't Jose rule out Stones and Luis replacement already?

no, he confirmed he wanted a defender (stones) and would replace luis.

no way he would rule them out, our squad would be pathetic otherwise

No Witsel, no Aranguiz, Luis leaving, Jose don't want to replace him, Mikel staying.

Pedro is the only one left I could see coming, depends on Barca situation. If he comes, Moses or Traore will make a way.

No more.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2015/07/23/13828322/mourinho-moses-and-traore-are-in-my-plans

Moses and Traore stay. No Pedro :rolleyes:

no, he confirmed he wanted a defender (stones) and would replace luis.

no way he would rule them out, our squad would be pathetic otherwise

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/9921570/chelsea-have-not-made-second-john-stones-offer-jose-mourinho-says

What Jose said not convincing at all on that article. It looks like if Everton forced Stones to stay, he will stay and we will not gone any further. Yes about Luis he is not add anything except recognizing Azpi as the best LB.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/9921570/chelsea-have-not-made-second-john-stones-offer-jose-mourinho-says

What Jose said not convincing at all on that article. It looks like if Everton forced Stones to stay, he will stay and we will not gone any further. Yes about Luis he is not add anything except recognizing Azpi as the best LB.

watch the video

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33621358

If luis goes we have 5 players for the back 4 ... Guess thats more than enough :halo:

Mou has already confirmed, he will be sold.

It will be an absolute farce if all what Jose says is true and we are signing no one as replacment.

btw rumours are we have signed bettinelli from fulham. wtf another goalie?

Mou has already confirmed, he will be sold.

It will be an absolute farce if all what Jose says is true and we are signing no one as replacment.

btw rumours are we have signed bettinelli from fulham. wtf another goalie?

Maybe they want to play 3 goalies at once. Defense.

Zlatan Ibrahimović is open to a move to Man United but admits there would be fights with Louis van Gaal. (Daily Mail)

'Pedro on brink of Old Trafford move while David de Gea poised to stay put

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/11762523/Man-Utd-transfer-news-and-rumours-Pedro-on-brink-of-Old-Trafford-move-while-David-de-Gea-poised-to-stay-put.html