Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

lmao

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 2 minutes ago
Oh. Fan stops Higuain outside Ibiza club for autograph.He denies. Fan:"You can't score penalties". Higuain goes crazy

Maybe Jose wants to give RLC-creative cm? A chance and Traore, rw threat? Possibly.

Maybe, but only if we want to defend the Capital One Cup, lol. An experienced squad depth is still necessary to compete in 4 competitions imo.

Now we don't have depth? Wow.

Hazard, Oscar, Willian, Cuadrado for 3 AM positions. I'm not sure. Our lady luck was with us for Hazard fitness last season. Additions of Traore (and RLC) will not make our midfield suddenly strong.

For me, is a little bit of quality and depth, but principally, quality. Quality who we should improve in some specific places. One attack midfielder(CAM or Wing) more efective and one more solid midfielder.

But only two signings, we can resolve that, and even have more depth: Pedro and Witsel.

You will have that squad:

Costa(Falcao/Remy)

Hazard(Moses) - Cesc(Oscar) - Pedro(William)

Witsel(Ramires/RLC) - Matic(Mikel)

*I Assume that If we buy Pedro, will sell Cuadrado.

Good quality, good depth. More than enough for fight all titles.

lmao

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 2 minutes ago

Oh. Fan stops Higuain outside Ibiza club for autograph.He denies. Fan:"You can't score penalties". Higuain goes crazy

Which club was he at? Must have been wrecked.

Mou-List_zpskb9jw9bh.gif

My thoughts exactly. From the beginning of the transfer window, there has been a consent under us fans that we need reinforcements. No major ones but some tuning of the squad here and there. But your brilliant graphic points it out, one after another have been erased by Mou. Now, when JOse also has sold Luis. He does not want to replace him. I mean what the fuck? azpi and Iva have been tired anyways while Luis has not been used enough and now, they have to split his minutes between them with no single reinforcement on that positions, ake even loaned out? Mou has stated again and again that we aim to maintain the status quo. But given how much all our rivals have strengthened whilst we have possibly decreased our depth and quality this sounds like the receipt to certain failure. Not that I would have a problem with a season of modest success whilst promoting youth. But we all know this is not gonna happen. Some of our most promising youngster have already been loaned out. Even Zouma will not see much time when we also sign Stones, who imo should be further down the priority list given our lack of fullbacks and quality CMs. Those statements, that we don't need any players sound so defeatist. And that is so not Mou. I dunno. His reluctance to rotate properly has cost us already but it seems getting worse.

Chelsea sits on a shitload of money that is only getting bigger. Maybe there are bigger plans like a new stadium that will cost a lot, but surely this should not stop of from making a few quality signings. Given many of those are also available to a decent price. Vidal left for ridiculous 24.5m pound. That is peanuts for CFC. Witsel would cost a similar amount. But no. Not even Aranguiz for a meagre 15m. The financial risks of those signings would be so low, in the worst case we would have another option for the bench if they don't work out. Quite simply , as of now we got like a dozen quality players and a few average ones but still many squad places to fill, so whether the signings are expensive or not, first team or squad fillers, the only mistake we can make is not to buy and guess what, this is what we do. I think we as fans, who worry about the club deserve an honest answer why the heck we are behaving like morons on the transfer market.

My thoughts exactly.

You put it how Ive tried too many times. I was starting to sound like a broken record so I went in a different direction artist2_zpsob3lcyvf.gif

I hope everythings alright behind the scenes. Theres got to be some reason Mous being like this.

You put it how Ive tried too many times. I was starting to sound like a broken record so I went in a different direction artist2_zpsob3lcyvf.gif

I hope everythings alright behind the scenes. Theres got to be some reason Mous being like this.

I don't understand how people blame Mourinho for our lack of transfers. I was reading somewhere it was the board wish to work with the academy more and spend only if really necessary which he started to comply.

I don't understand how people blame Mourinho for our lack of transfers. I was reading somewhere it was the board wish to work with the academy more and spend only if really necessary which he started to comply.

I only blame Mou because he is our figurehead. Hes the one who should be putting forward the point of view as having one of the best footballing minds in history.

But I do remember when he first came back and there was reports that there was a clause in his contract stating he wouldn't be in charge of transfers. So its soiunding like Granovskaia and Emenalo have the power.

Mourinho is always going to make out he is delighted with the squad, we are champions. That was always going to happen. Do I really think he doesnt want signings? Absolutely not, there will be additions, I'd bet my house. He just wont give nothing away right now.

I only blame Mou because he is our figurehead. Hes the one who should be putting forward the point of view as having one of the best footballing minds in history.

But I do remember when he first came back and there was reports that there was a clause in his contract stating he wouldn't be in charge of transfers. So its soiunding like Granovskaia and Emenalo have the power.

The board will either a) have a list of who he wants, who he would sell and are working on it, and the reason he is so quiet about Stones or whatever is he hasnt got any latest news to give from the board

or b ) we will kick on when tour ends

The board will either a) have a list of who he wants, who he would sell and are working on it, and the reason he is so quiet about Stones or whatever is he hasnt got any latest news to give from the board

or b ) we will kick on when tour ends

And thats all every single one of us wants at the end of the day.

Its just we all have our own thoughts on the best way to go about doing it.

I wouldn't believe everything Jose says. According to some sites that have been accurate in the past there are 6 signings in the pipeline.

Go figure, I think we will see 2 more players come. Or I hope.

Witsel > Mikel

And another.

No idea about about the 6 signings in the pipeline, naturally, but you are quite right about Jose of course.

We all know that managers are far more likely to try to conceal the truth than tell it when talking about transfer activity. Jose made it quite clear that we went into the window wanting signings so it's an easy deduction that the club has tried to follow through. Maybe we still have irons in the fire, maybe our targets have all turned us down, maybe we've refused to be taken for a ride over fees or wages, maybe all of these have occurred, maybe none of them have.

Whatever the reason for the lack of major signings, the one reason we can rule out is the club not thinking reinforcements are necessary. When the need for strengthening is so clear to virtually all of us, how arrogant would we have to be to imagine that the club cannot see the obvious too?